19

Obito came from under ground and snatched away Kakashi's sharingan. "Well my friend I am taking my gift away". Kakashi hold him left eye and glared at Obito. Sayu was running towards us. "Mama, Papa" "Not so quickly ". Kakashi throw some kunai at her. I had no time to waste. Without thinking I covered her with my own body. The kunais pierced through my back and some blood came out of my mouth. "Mama mama". I wiped the tears from Sayu's eyes. "Don't cry baby girl. I am fine". I tried my best to smile for her. But it was difficult with the pain and losing conscious. Suddenly her eyes began to turn red. The sharingan? She has awake her sharingan in this early age?  I don't have much time before I lose my conscious. I made the signs and summoned Kurama. He has turned to a small fox with nine tails ."I didn't expect to see the all mighty Kyuubi in this form" "Shut up kid. Let me go back inside you" "And you are grounded for a week" "But-". Kurama's whining was stopped by someone's screams. We turn back to see Kakashi laying on the ground with a bloody Sasuke near. His eye pattern has also changed and the aura around his scream death. I turned back to Kurama. "What made him this angry? " "Well you see I am attacked by kunai " "What? You should have told it before ". He puffed and came inside the sealing to start healing me. I noticed the blur in my eyes. "Sasuke ". Hearing my call he came near us. I took Sayu and gave her to him. "Look after her". That was my last words before dying.

The next day I woke up again to a white ceiling. "Am I dead? Is this the heaven" "And I am the angel". I turned to the side to meet with Karin. "More like a devil" "What did you say? " "Nothing. Where is Sayu and Sasuke? " "Sayu is with Itachi and Sasuke is in another room. He was injured seriously" "Oh". So he has saved us both. " Can I go and see him? " "Since you are healed already. I guess you can" "Thanks". I get up and walked through the hall way. Wait in which room is he? I have to go back and ask her. While I was about to turn back I saw Itachi and Sayuri coming from a distance. "Mama". Seeing me she ran and hugged my legs. "You ok Naru-chan? " "Ya. What about Sasuke? " "We were on our way to visit him" " Then we could all go". Scooping up Sayu we walked to his room. "Mama Papa? " "Yes baby girl. We are going to see your Papa" "So how are things going between you" "Nothing special " "I soon expect a good news. Well Naru-chan can you do me a favor ". His look isn't good. "What? " "Can you please release Kurama. It is been like hell without him". I guessed. "Sorry Ita-kun. But he is grounded for a week. If you want him that much wait still then" "I am going home " . Before I could tell anything he left with a gloomy face. Here we go again. Reaching the room I opened the door hesitatly. When I opened it I saw Sasuke sitting on the bed and smiling at us. Did something happened to him? "I was waiting for you" "Sorry I only wake up now" "That's ok. How do you feel now? " "I am alright. What about you? " "It hasn't healed yet. But since I could protect you both I don't feel any pain ". He has some seriously  problem to his head. The fight must have made him like this. Suddenly his face changed to a serious one. "Naruto I need to clear everything between us". Yes we didn't talk about it. What is the relation between him and Sakura?......

 What is the relation between him and Sakura?