8

"I am your uncle, Nagato Uzumaki". Before I could say anything another red haired girl with glasses entered the room without knocking. "What do you think you are doing uncle? ". She continued her ranting. Uncle? Don't tell me this loud mouth is my cousin. Upon seeing a new face she stopped her talk and started to inspect me. "Who is this blonde? " "Hi there. My name is Naruto Uzumaki". I introduced finally. "But you don't have red hair" "You see my mother was an Uzumaki and my father had blonde hair" "Calm down Karin". Karin haa. Nice name I guess. "So let me continue where I stopped. I am your mother Kushina's brother. This girl here is Karin. She is the daughter of your mother's sister". I just nodded my head. I don't feel like talking. We heard a knock on the door. "Come in". Getting the consent from Uzukage the same two shinobis entered the room. Since they wore a cloak with hoodie I wasn't able to recognize them. They both removed their hoodie. One man had a shark like face while other one... It's Itachi. Seeing Itachi I ran up-to him and hugged him tightly. "Ita-kun I missed you so much". It's the nick name I gave him. I saw him when he comes to escort Sayuri some day. "Naru-chan is that you". That sound. I missed it so much. He was the second friend I had. Itachi also hugged me back with the same way I hugged him. Soon we were squeezing each other. "I give up". Finally Itachi back uped. With a victory smirk I ploped near him. "What are you both doing? ". Karin fixed her glass and crossed her arms. "We were just doing our usual ritual". Itachi answered her after catching his breath. "You guys are weird". She went outside with a frown. But she returned back and started to hug us both tightly. "Now how is my super hug?". If it weren't for uncle we both would be dead by that hug. After the commotions uncle asked why I was alone and what happened to me. I explained everything, how I was been treated, how Sasuke raped me and I was pregnant. By the end of my story everyone was crying. Then they introduced themself. "Naruto we are the formal Akatsuki members". Akatsuki? God did I ran to the hole while escaping from the snake? Uncounsiously I took a step back. Sensing my fear Itachi came and hugged me, ensuring that I was safe with them. "But don't worry Naruto. We have stopped collecting tailed beasts. So you are safe with us. Moreover this is also your birth land. So you can live here without thinking about the leaf". Atlast I accepted their offer. It was better than going back to hell.
Slowly I was able to mingle with others easily. Now this has became my village. After some days I got the headband of Uzushiogakure, with whirlpool symbol in middle of head band. I was officially their shinobi. Because of being pregnant I was sent only for small mission and only with Itachi. God he is always so protective. I can't even turn around under his watchful eyes. Atlast I asked him about that. And he told me the full truths. He actually was the brother of Sasuke. So that makes him the uncle of my child. So he was playing his role as an uncle. He also told that he was the one who killed the entire Uchiha clan....

 He also told that he was the one who killed the entire Uchiha clan