I make my fingers go faster, me rubbing my own clit, seeing how much he was enjoying this- ugh chase- I moan, while I touched my perky boobs with the other hand.
He keeps biting his lips, his dick getting harder with every single second that passed.

-Ugh- I say moaning- I'm so wet babes, look at me- I say, as I notice him closing his eyes, trying his best not to cum- you are lasting too long today- I say laughing.

-That's because I'm not inside you- he says.

-Don't lie- I say, my fingers going faster and faster- I know you could cum right now, seeing me in pleasure makes you quite horny.

-Madelyn please- he says.
The sound of my name coming out of his mouth only made me think about his dick inside me and since I couldn't wait any longer I get closer to him as I start kissing him, I know he wanted more but I get apart, putting a little of sirup in my tongue and opening my mouth as I started swallowing his dick.

I went slow, knowing how much he liked me going faster.

He still moans, grabbing all the sheets with his mouth, trying his hardest not to cum.

-I'm gonna kill you in a few minutes- he says.

I keep going soft, leaving his dick all with sirup.

Then I lick it for a bit as I position my self, introducing my body in it.

I start grabbing my hair as I danced. I continue touching my boobs, moaning his name- it feels so good babe- I say, going soft, knowing how much he wanted me to go faster.

-Faster please- he says which makes me laugh, as I continue biting my lip, us making eye contact the whole time.

-You wish- I tell him when suddenly he breaks the belt and leaves me shocked.

-Now you are gonna wish you were nicer- he says laughing with a dirty smile.

He grabs both of my shoulders and places me down on the bed- Oh god I'm gonna make you so wet- he says, as he grabs a few ice cubs, rubbing them on my vagina, making me shake and moan in pleasure.

-I'm sorry- I say, as I felt like I was going to faint because of the pleasure.

-Come on, tell me how much you love me- he says, putting the ice cubs on my boobs, making my nipples more hard if possible- look at me babe- he repeats.

-I can't- I say. I really couldn't, the pleasure was too much for me to open my eyes so I just moan- Chase please, I need you inside me, I'm begging you.

-You've been a naughty girl babe- he says laughing.

Now he starts rubbing the ice cubs in my clit and, after a few seconds he takes one and introduces it on his mouth, putting his head in my thighs and making me shake and moan.

-Tell me how much you love me- he repeats, going faster with his tongue.

-I lo... i love you- I say in between breathes, my legs where shaking, I couldn't even talk.

-Not enough babe- he says as his tongue continued dancing through my vagina, making me feel a kind of pleasure that I never experienced.

-I love you more than anything- I rapidly say- chase please, i'm going to.

He then stops and stares at me- What can I do to you?- he says- how can I punish you for everything you did a few seconds ago.

-Fuck me till my body and my mouth swallow every single drop of your cum- I say, which he seems to like a lot.

He rolls me over so I'm now facing the bed sheets, I grab the pillows with my hands, knowing what was coming next.

He thrusts himself inside me, grabbing my hair aggressively, and making him moan with every thrust.