-All of them are, but they are crazy as f so get yourself prepared- I say smiling.

After 30 minutes trying to organize everything, we had already had more than 2000$ and were organizing her trip to the Bahamas, with her husband.

-Okay so I think we are finally done- Rylie says laying down exhausted.

-Finally!!- I say looking at the hour- wow it's almost 6 I hope we are at least tanned.

-You definitely are!!- she says- come on let's take pictures.

I wake up and look if i had a bikini mark- LOOK!!- i say jumping excitedly- I am tan!!!.

She just laughs as she starts taking pics of me.

-Heyy, wait for us- Evan and Griffin say as they come running in their bathing suits.

-Be careful I don't wanna get wet- I say as they all look at each other and start following me.

-STOPP- I yell as I run, watching them running behind me.

I suddenly see Chase coming out and he immediately smiles as he witnesses what was going on while he was inside.

-Heyy- he says- don't touch my Maddie- as he comes and rescues me.

-Thank you- I say since I couldn't run for much longer.

-You ruined everything bro- Griffin says.
-Oh did I?- Chase asks as he looks at me grinning and starts running to the dock.

-Chase no please- I say but it's too long already since he jumps and one second later we are all wet.

-I hate you- I say to him, trying not to drown since I couldn't reach the bottom.

-Can you reach the bottom?- he asks making fun of me.

I roll my eyes as he puts both of my legs around his waist.

-You look pretty hot right now Sarah Cameron- he says kissing me in the cheek as I start blushing.

-I got tanned!!- I tell him as he laughs- It's true look!! I tell him, showing that I did in fact get tanned.

-You look beautiful- he says staring me in the eyes as I hide my head on his chest and he started doing massages in my bag, not without grabbing my ass a few times.

-I love you- I hum to his neck as we stayed hugged in the middle of the lake.

-I love you more- he says- are you excited for tomorrow?- he asks.

I nod- it's gonna be so crazy, also, you are not gonna imagine who is coming- I say laughing.

-Who?- he says staring at me.

-Jonas- I say as he opens his eyes shocked

- why?- he asks

I shrug- your mom told me that she wanted to know him and that he also knew some people who live nearby.

-That's crazy- he says while I nod.

-I hope he doesn't talk to much about what he saw- I say embarrassed.

-Same, I guess we won't be too close tomorrow- he says.

-Yeah, I don't want people talking about us, your mom has to be the main character- I say.

-We can always go to our room- he says kissing me.

-What if someone opens the door- I say laughing.

-We'll probably lock them all in case people get too drunk and stuff- he says.

-Then we sure can go to our room- I say getting closer to him closing the small gap that separated us.

He grabs my ass and introduces his tongue inside my mouth, he bits my lip, his eyes opened to see my reaction, he loved watching me moaning.

He immediately takes one of his hands under the bottom part of my bikini and introduces some fingers inside me, them going faster as my legs were shaking.

-Chase stop- I say, but he doesn't- Chase I'm serious stop.

He opens his eyes and takes his hand away from my pussy- is everything okay?- he asks.

-Let's save everything for tonight- I say as I wink at him and go where the others were having a volleyball match.

As they see me getting closer Evan says- is y'alls little make out session over?

I roll my eyes- only for now, can i join y'all?

-Me too!!- Chase says as he gets out of the lake running to us.

-So are we going to be able to sleep at night today?- Griffin says.

-Are they?- I ask Chase laughing as he shrugs.