'What the hell is happening?!'

He laughed when he heard confusion in you making you glare at him.

"Is Giyuu already here?" Tengen asked and the Flame Pillar pointed at the corner and there you saw a boy with mismatched haori with blue locks. He seemed to be depressed.

"Oyakata-sama is here" Sanemi announced making all of you fixed yourself. And soon enough you saw a man with black shoulder length hair and a white skin. He seemed to have a rotting face.

'Maybe because of the illness, Haru mentioned earlier'

He is wearing a black kimono and a ankle length of a white haori with flames as a design on it. He also got two women in white hair acting as his guide with a woman who seemed to be his wife on his side.

You can easily feel secured, safe and warm around him. Around them.

"First and foremost, welcome my dear children" he spoke and they all bowed down and you automatically did. "You may rise" he said and you all did. You are all now sitting

You are in between Rengoku and Sanemi.

A little representation:
GH-OI-GT-TU-MK-RK-You-SS-KK

"Being able to survive the demon attack at the age of 10 before meeting the Sound Hashira and training under him is already a great surprise." He started.

'How did he knew?'

"Being under Tengen's training is not easy considering how hard his training is but you survived that in such young age" he continued.

"And ranking as a Mizunoe without using any Breathing Techniques in the Final Selection for seven days straight in the age of 13. Also forming her very own Breathing" he keeps rambling.

"And now just after she reached her age 14 already a gaining one of the highest position amongst the Demon Slayers. I welcome and congratulate you for being a part of Hashira Y/N Hanabi, my cute child"

You slowly nodded.

'Wait, what?!'

You suddenly stood up and they all looked at your shocked state. "H-hashira?!" You yelled in surprised. "You must be kidding?" You added. "Don't you dare speak to Oyakata-sama like that!" Sanemi glared at your form.

He doesn't care if you're the same level as him. That doesn't give you any permission to speak disrespectfully to the Master.

"Yes Y/N, and I kid you not" the Master replied in his soft and calm voice making you clear your throat before bowing to him in respect.

"Thank you very much. I swear not to disappoint you, Ubayashiki-sama!" You declared and went back to your posture in smiling face. Tengen can't help but to hug you.

"I'm so proud of you" he whispered and you nodded. "I can feel that" you replied and he let go. Rengoku came after. "You have a great future!" He said and you nodded again. "Congratulations" Mitsuri leaped and held your hands as you both jumped around.

"Congratulations kid" you shivered in Obanai's words and you just gave him a small nod of appreciation. "I can hear god, congratulating you" Gyomei cried and you became worried.

"There's no need to cry" you tried to stop him and Kanae held your hands to congratulate you too. You saw a glimpse of Giyuu nodding to you and you just smiled. He's the distant type.

Sanemi just looked at the current youngest person in the room. "You could've just have fun" he murmured and Ubayashiki who heard him just slightly chuckled. "Kids like her doesn't deserve any of those sufferings" the Lord stated.

"But it's her choice to be strong" he said and they both looked at the kid.

"Y/N, mind telling me how you made your breathing?" Ubayashiki's voiced made you all silent and you cleared your throat and fixed yourself before sitting down and them following you.

"I just read to one of Master books on how and when did the Breathing Form originated to. But I didn't focused on that, instead of what are the possible breathing styles can be made" you first started.

"And by that I knew that there are five breathing styles that has been created namely, Thunder, Water, Flame, Stone, and Wind. Then I knew that some other breathing techniques has been originated from these five" you blinked and pursed your lips.

"But due to my greedy personality I want to try all of them to see which suites my the best and what can I create based on those five. And there I knew that Thunder, Wind, Stone, and Flame are the only thing I can create based on the colors that I have been thinking" you gulped.

"I guess Water is not for me. But I created fire, earth, poison, lightning, nature, light, and air in those five so I stick to it and made my own Rainbow Breathing" you finished.

"Why not follow your Master?" Kanae questioned and you gulped having a bitter smile in your face.

"It's because it has the same eyes as my mothers killer"

They all felt quite.

"I want to perform my last breathing for him and him only. To show him how marvelous a rainbow can be" you looked straight into Ubayashiki's eyes.

"You know it's dangerou----" Tengen voice countered but you cut him off. "He's already an Upper Moon 3, according to the demon I killed. What much more if we meet again?! Do you think a mere attack will kill him?" You countered making him fall silent.

He didn't knew.

"I didn't survived to a demon, he was already an Upper Moon 4 when he let me escape. Just some years he became a 3, I have no doubts that he'll be a 2 soon or worst 1" you gritted your teeth.

Kanae felt sad.

"I'm sorry for the burst out" you apologized but they didn't say anything.

They all looked at you.

So this child already made contact with an Upper Moon.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I made some changes since Douma is already an upper moon 2 when he killed Kanae and will stick to this timeline. And Muichiro is still not here yet.

I just wanna share this cursed picture of Gyokko