{Competition Awaits}❤️‍🔥

America stared out the window as the car entered the neighborhood, his sisters and Belarus all sitting behind him. He was up front sitting next to Russia and Ukraine, the car having a jump seat up front which they put Russia in. He could tell that everyone else was relieved to finally be able to sleep in a comfortable bed, especially with the grand size of all of these houses. America, on the other hand, was terrified. What if he went to his cross country meet and was ambushed by the police? What if him and Russia broke up here and we're forced to still live with each other?

   "Apparently, Дед lives at the very end," Ukraine muttered out, obviously observing both the road and the houses. "Jesus Christ."

"That's a bad word!" Kiwi suddenly chirped, calling Ukraine out.

"I'm an adult basically, don't worry."

"Bad word!"

"Holy- is that one at the very end there his?"

"What's the numbers?"

"4-5-4-9-0," America read out.

"That's his..."

"Woah! Mansion!"

Kiwi was most definitely correct as a large gated house came face to face with them. A driveway large enough for 20 cars, three damn stories, it was definitely a mansion, if not a castle. A man stood on the grass next to the entrance, him looking all too much like Soviet and his children. He had a large smile on his face and a cup of coffee in his hands, it was 8:30 after all. He politely waved at the car of children and walked up the driveway. Ukraine followed him up, her mouth slightly agape.

"You look like you've just seen the biggest pair of tits ever," Russia whispered jokingly, immediately causing Ukraine to elbow him harshly.

Once they got out the car, he finally spoke, a thick accent accompanying his words. "It's nice to see you three again and even more lovely to meet you four," he said, a large smile present. "I do understand that you have a competition at 3:45, is that right? I'll let you borrow one of my cars, don't worry. Let me show you to your rooms."

He led them all upstairs and sent them on their ways, letting America and Russia sleep in the same room. It seemed to be a family dynamic of the Slavs to allow the dating and immature children to sleep together, America didn't understand it.

"You and I can both fuck on this bed and sleep without worrying about changing sheets," Russia joked, laying on the king-sized bed. "Do you want to talk now?"

"Yes please."

   "Go ahead, I'm listening," Russia said, patting the bed next to him.

   America climbed into the bed and rested himself next to Russia, his head being supported by Russia's arm. He curled himself up and held Russia's other hand which lie across the man, providing America with the comfort he needed.

   "I'm so fucking scared, Rus. What if I'm doing my three-mile run and the police ambush me or I get hurt and have to go to the hospital and the police take me or what if they prevent me from competing overall? I'm the best on the team, I got us as a team and as an individual to the final and biggest championship in the world!"

Russia was fighting every urge to get up and hobble to America, pushing him into the bed and forcing sleep onto him. "Keep going, I'm listening."

"I'm sorry."

"Hm?"

"I'm sorry. I- Can you wake me up in two hours? I think I need to sleep."

"Definitely, come here," Russia mumbled in response.