I felt her body shiver in my arms. Like myself, she was in nothing but her panties. I pulled her closer and she turned around hugging me.

"Aiden?" she cried.

"I'm here, Nicole, I'm here," I said to her ear as I hugged her.

She was awake now but I could tell she was scared. I wondered what her dream was about but I knew it was too personal. Why did I suddenly feel the need to protect her?

I stroked her hair, arranging the strands of her braids on her back until the crying stopped and she went back to sleep.

It was already past 4 am and I had gotten the most sleep in the past week but I felt drowsy after a few minutes. I was worried she might wake up again so I fought the sleep for a few minutes admiring how soundly she slept.

I wiped the tears from her eyes and cheeks to avoid them drying. Her breasts were pressed against me but I wouldn't dare get excited. She helped me sleep. The least I could do was watch her until she woke up.

Somewhere in my thoughts, I drifted off again and woke up alone on the bed.

My body felt relaxed as woke up. It felt like I woke up from a five-hour nap; the kind that gives you sleep marks. Nicole really was the right choice. I smiled and got up to put my pants on.

I wondered where she had gone. She wouldn't run away from her apartment to get away from me right?

"Nicole?" I called as I walked to her sitting room.

She didn't respond but the aroma of coffee hit my nostrils as I stepped in. I turned towards her kitchen counter and saw her smiling at me. She held up a cup of coffee towards me but I was looking at her instead.

I was really worried about her, especially after what happened but here she was brimming with a bright aura about her. I wanted to see this every day and I was willing to make it happen.

Nicole had put on a grey silk nightie with a matching robe and I wanted nothing to take it off and touch each inch of her body.

"Want some?" she asked.

"Sure," I replied and walked towards her.

When I got to the kitchen, I took the cup and put it back on the counter. She stared at me with a confused expression and I took advantage of that to drag her to my chest.

"Aiden!" she screeched before her back met my chest.

I quickly moved my hands to her boob and fondled them. I pinched her nipples and she gasped in pleasure. My body reacted and turned her around to face me.

"Someone woke up horny," she laughed.

"I'm not usually like this I promise,"

"How are you usually like then, Mr Stark?" she questioned.

I was drawn to the light sparking in my eyes. I knew she could feel my hardness but she didn't react. She stared straight into my eyes waiting for my answer.

"Polite," I started while my hand moved to grab her ass.

"Respectful," I slapped her ass and she jumped.

Her eyes followed my hands and I felt her breathing pattern change. She moved her body closer and I felt her now hard nipples fighting their way through the fabric of her nightie.

Using my finger, I raised her head up so she could look at me.

"And needy," I concluded then I took her lips softly.

There was no need for aggression since the day was just getting started. As I kissed her I thought about how to keep her by my side. I wished we could always be like this and I was willing to do whatever it takes.