-Momm!!- chase says as we all get into the car.

-My butt is gonna feel numb after this- I say.

-Same girl, same- Rylie says- I have half of my butt on his leg and the other half is just floating.

I just laugh as I try to position myself to be comfy.

-Look- Chase says- place this here- he tells me, as I place my back on his lap and my other half of the body on the seat, so I was basically on top of him.

-Comfy?- he asks stroking my hair.

-Mhmm- I say as I start scrolling down my gallery- I wanna post something on instagram.

-Let me choose the pics- he says.

-Why would I do that?

-Because I'm the best- he says giggling which convinces me.

-Okay fine- I say rolling my eyes and letting him my phone.

After a few minutes I see that he has selected a few- look- he says, showing me the five pics he chose.

One was me chaotically eating my sandwich at the park, the other one was me on set, the one I told him I loved, other of me and Elaine at a party, other from the night we went to the lake restaurant and the last one of me sleeping.

-Was I naked there- I whisper as I point the pic of me sleeping.

-Maybe- he says giggling, you can't really tell though, you can only see your shoulders and arms.

-Yeah but you can clearly see I'm not wearing anything- I say.

-You wanna choose another one then??- he asks.

I shake my head- I like that one, and the fourth one is actually funny- i say, I was asleep in the car, wearing that silky green dress completely soaked and wet.

-Caption it, the best photographer taking random pics of me- he says.

-You are actually so humble- Rylie says turning her head around and fake smiling.

I start laughing as she says- come on post them I'm ready to hype ya up.

-Also don't say anything related with our relationship to anyone- Chase says.

-Oh yeah- I say.

-Wait, they don't know?- Jenn asks surprised.

We both shake our heads.

-Why?- Evan asks.

-We just don't want anyone but our families to know, and we are probably inviting them to Jenn's party so please don't tell them because we don't want to make work weird or anything like that- I explain

-Yeah, we'll probably have to do press in late February/ early March and we don't want anyone to know.

-Why?- Rylie says- y'all are cut-

-We are what?- Chase asks- what were you gonna say?

She just sticks her middle finger at him.

-We just think it's funnier to keep this a secret at first, we don't want anyone to know before the shows starts- I say.

-Wow that's a lot of time- Griffin says.

-They are definitely going to suspect- Jenn says.

-Mom they've been suspicious since we started shooting- Chase says.

-Well, even before- I say laughing.

-But they get mad because we just don't confirm it, and we think it's funny- He says.

-Actually so hilarious- Rylie says.

-Stop ruining the vibe- Chase says, hitting her with a pillow.

-I hate you and I will fucking kill you as soon as we arrive- she says.

-Hey be careful with that language miss!- Jenn says.

We just spend one more hour being goofy, talking about stupid things and playing games till Chase realizes where are we going.

-Georgia- he says.

We all look at each other, waiting his reaction.

-Are we going to Georgia?- he asks, his voice cracking.

We all nod, still waiting for his reaction.

I can see his eyes filling up with tears as I rub his arms.

-Are we going to the lake house?- he says, tears coming down his cheeks now, me trying to wipe them.

-Yeah honey, we are- Jenn says, trying not to cry while driving- Grandma left it with your name, so now it's actually yours.

More tears keep coming down her cheeks to the point where I had to get my face away from his lap because they were starting to fall on me.

I can see them all with tears in their eyes and I was trying my hardest not to cry.

He grabs my hand and start rubbing it.

-I hate you ,you are going to make my mascara fall all over my face- Rylie says as we all start sobbing but laughing at the same time.

After a few more minutes we arrive.

We all get out of the car as soon as it stops and stare at the beautiful wooden house. I know understand what was so special about it and it reminds me a bit of John B's house.
Chase immediately hugs his mom as they laugh while crying.

I wipe away some of my tears and Chase puts his arm around my shoulders- ready to go in?- he asks as we all nod.

We start walking through the green grass and when we finally arrive he opens the door and the interior of this house was even more beautiful than the outside, all decorated with wood and home made decoration.

-This is beautiful- I say as he laid his head on my shoulder surrounding my body with his arms.

-You sure you don't wanna move here with me?- he asks as I roll my eyes and he giggles.

-I never said I didn't want to- I say as his smile grows bigger.

-Then don't think much about it and move here with me- he says.

I sigh- okayy, If you don't mind I guess I will- I say as he starts kissing my neck.

-Hey guys, you could at least help ya know- Rylie says entering the house with her hands full of grocery bags.

We laugh and go back to the car to help them- will we be able to kiss without you making disgusted faces?- Chase asks Rylie.

She shrugs- mmm, probably not- she says grabbing more bags.