The Beginning Of Falice

( Falice pov. )
"Falice, Where the fuck are you !!!" said my mom.

I came running down stairs running quickly I knew I going to get hit for making her wait.

Once I came down the last steps of the stairs she came up to and then she Slapped!!! me I wince of the pain. She grab my hair and threw me on the floor twice. After she was done she went to take her seat. I slowly got up and went to the kitchen to prepare her some pancakes. When I finished preparing breakfast I went to my room to get my backpack ready to go to school.

My name is Falice am a member of the "Light Moon Pack". I was the runt of this pack since I haven't shifted into my wolf form yet, only half. By half I mean have my hears and tail but everyone can do that. We weren't no ordinary wolf pack we can actually control it so I could look like just an ordinary human being. Some other wolf packs have mastered it already. But I haven't mastered fully shifting into my wolf.
My family was ashamed of me since I am 14 now and haven't shifted yet. But my older brother has he's 18 but he shifted right after his 13 birthday. Everyone shifted right after their 13 birthday sometimes it take days or a few weeks. But me its been a year and I haven't shifted yet, members of the pack always make fun of me because of that some even thing am human that maybe I wasn't supposed to be here. That I was nothing but a big mistake that I shouldn't be born. I sometimes believe since nothing ever good happens to people who don't shifted. There was this old legend that every wolf pack heard about. And its about a member in a pack never shifted just like me. The legend says that one day a beast will arrive and with the unshifted wolf the beast will use the unshifted wolf and with him/her energy and soul. So the beast will take over the world and nothing will be left except a planet full of darkness.

Well, that what the legend says. I was walking to school its a private school where only the best students go. I wasn't gifted on shifting so far but the brains I was. Even though it was a private school there still were bullys and popular kids like a normal school except this school offers a little bit more things than a normal school does and we had to wear uniforms. I don't have friends in that school I wasn't allowed to since its a human school. The alpha in the pack allowed me to go only to do school stuff not to socialize. I accepted the offer even though I couldn't have friends. Some kids in my class would think am weird and loser. The teacher in this school wouldn't do nothing even they think am weird. But I wasn't surprised the wolf members thing am werid my family so it was obviously my fellow classmates would think that also along with the teachers in this school. I learned to accept I don't fit in anywhere.

I was walking back home silently and just listen to my surroundings. These parts of the woods are dangerous there would be wild rouge ready to kill another wolf so I had to careful. When I finished passed that area I looked at time itwas 4:00 p.m. I started running my mom and dad well, Mother and Father I don't call them that anymore since they told me not to. They would be arriving at home at 4:40 and they expect to have their dinner ready. Since am nothing but a runt to them I turned into a maid to them be useful in the house at least that's what they awlays tell me when they see me. When I finished I fixed the table and had dinner set up.

After I did that I went to my room up in the attic yes in the attic they want me to be as visible as a Window so am not allowed to eat with them. I was hungry later on but I had to wait until my Mother,Father and brother finish eating there dinner. I hated myself everyone did I remember how my life was back then when I was still small before my 13 birthday when they didn't expect me to shift those times my mom, dad and brother they were a family to me cared for me and all that stuff.

But that all change in my 13 birthday when my whole world change for the worst.

~~~~~~~* Flash Back *~~~~~~~

Mom " Falice what's wrong with you it's been a month since your birthday and you still haven't shifted"

"I don't know mom I try to shift but I can't I went to the doctor to get a check up to see if anything is wrong" I said crying

" Falice your brother is going to be the future beta of the alpha and I don't want you to shane him" my mom said coldy

"Mom .. a-m so-rr-y I-I-I just c-can't" I said crying louder this time

" SHUT-UP!!!" *Slap*

I looked at my mom horrified she had never slap or dare to put a finger on me ever in my whole life

" DON'T you DARE call me MOM again you shamed this family you are no daughter of mine I only have son now " she said looking at me with disgust after that she left.

I was in my room all day long crying what she told me hurted a lot I NEVER thought she would treat my like this ever after that day mom told me to move upstairs in the attic my father didn't say anything about it and started to ignore me like I didn't exist and my brother he would just have mad face when he would look at me and tell me that his friends would make fun of him because he has a sister that can't shift even though she's old enough to

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
* Present *

I went down stare after 2 hours knowing they had finished dinner and are probably in the living room watching a movie. After I had finished cleaning up I grab the left over of dinner. I always make a little bit more food so I could get some later. I grab juice bottle and went upstairs to eat. Even thought I have been eating a lone for a while now I still feel sad how my life turned out me not being able to shifted my family hating me blaming there problems at me.

They stopped treating me as there Princesses I used to be daddys little girl and mom princesses and brother baby sister. When I think back when my life wasn't a living hell I cry which would be offten. I came back downstairs cleaned my plate and when out side to the woods. When I was little when I felt down I would look at the star and the moon and just be watching somehow, it would make me feel better. I walked outside for a while and found the huge rock I would climb on when I would come out at night. I just sat there for an hour relaxing a bit this was the only place for peace for me.

When I calmed down and finished looking at the stars I went back home. I went straight to my room and change into my PJ's when I was putting my clothes away I saw my small calender and had a note on it. I looked at it closer and remember that my birthday would be coming up in 2 days and I would turn 15. I was happy and a little nervous because in that age its when you find your mate the person who you will be. My brother hasn't found his mate yet even though he is 18 but its normal because sometimes you find your mate in your pack or somewhere else.

I was happy to finally meet my mate I know he will take care of me and be there when I need him. But I was a little worried he might rejected me like so far this world been doing to me. Even though there been few time when a mate rejects his mate. I shouldn't be worrying about it I know he's going to care for me he's my mate after all. I went to sleep feeling happy that soon I will meet my mate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finished with chapter 1 what do you guy's think about it so far ?? Pl
COMMENT OR VOTE