★21☆

-Taehyung POV

"AYO WHAT?!", I yell, looking surprised at Jimin. He chuckles, looks down and nods. "Yeah, he proposed to me today", Jimin says. I jump up and down with a smile. "Whoa, Taehyung!", he says and laughs. I smile with closed eyes and Jimin chuckles again.

I'm sitting on my bed with Yua in front of me. She wanted to play with me, at first I didn't want to because she has to sleep but I couldn't resist her so I agreed. Suddenly I get a text from Jungkook.

Jungkook: We have a problem... Can you be here in 10?

I look surprised at the text.

Taehyung: Yeah I can, but what's wrong?

I send back. At first, it's quiet, but then Jungkook sended something back.

Jungkook: It's my manager..

When I readed the word 'manager' my heart skipped a beat. I rushed out of the room, forgetting to tell Yua that I have to go.

After 5 minutes I arrive Jungkook his house and ring the doorbell. The door opens, but it isn't Jungkook, it's the manager. "I had to come...?", I ask. The manager nods and I get inside. In the living room sits Jungkook down on the couch.

I sit beside him and see that he's crying. "Hey, what's wrong?", I ask in a worried tone. Jungkook sighs and shrugs. "You'll see..", he says and takes my hand in his. He mumbles a sorry and I look confused at him when the manager enters.

Before I can say anything, the phone screen of the manager is in front of my nose. And my eyes widen..

Someone took a picture of me and Jungkook.. Kissing..

"W-What

"W-What... What is this...?", I ask, looking at the manager. "You don't think this is real, do you?", I ask the manager. "Don't try, Taehyung, Jungkook told everything", the manager says while putting his phone away.

I look at Jungkook who's head is thrown back at hides his face in his hands.

"Jungkook, go pack your stuff, from now on you'll live in Seoul", the manager. Jungkook doesn't hesitate and stands up, walking upstairs. I also stand up and walk to the front door. And with tears in my eyes I leave the house.

I arrive back at Yoonmin their house and open the door. A worried Yoongi and Jimin rush forward me. "My god Tae! You scared us! Where- You okay?", Yoongi says. I shake my head and break down crying, my legs finally giving up on me and I collapse on the floor.

Jimin can just catch me and sits on the ground with me. He pulls me in a hug. "Hey, what's wrong?", he asks in a caring tone. "H-He's leaving!", I say.

-Yoongi POV

Jimin and I look confused at each other. "Who's leaving?", I ask, patting Taehyung's head. "J-Jungkook...", he says when he's calmed down a bit. My and Jimin's eyes widen. "Oh shit... Really..?", Jimin asks and Taehyung nods.

"Its late, I thing you need to-", but before I could finish someone interrupted me. "Taehyung...", someone says. Me and Jimin look at the door and Jungkook stands in it. Taehyung also looks and starts crying again, rushing to Jungkook and hugging him tight.

"Don't l-leave!! Please!!", Taehyung says while his grips tightens even more.

-Author~ POV

Jungkook wraps his arms around Taehyung his waist, hugging him back. "I'm so so sorry Tae, but I have to...", Jungkook whispers against Taehyung's neck. "Please Jungkook... I'm b-beggin you..", Taehyung says, his legs giving up on him again. Jungkook hold Taehyung closer to him and Jimin and Yoongi leave for a while.

And at this moment, tears escapes Jungkooks' eyes too.

After a while they break the hug and Taehyung cups Jungkook his face

After a while they break the hug and Taehyung cups Jungkook his face. They stare into each other eyes for a while before Jungkook leans in and kisses Taehyung.

"Jungkook... Promise we'll see each other again...", Taehyung says, his forehead still touching Jungkooks'. "I swear I love you, Taehyung, but I can't choose this..", Jungkook says. He takes a deep breath and turns around to leave. But Taehyung grabs his wrist. "PLEASE, I DON'T WANNA LET GO OF YOU JUNGKOOK!!", he yells.

Jungkook smiles a little. "You'll be fine, I promise..", Jungkook says and leaves slowly. "Jungkook please... Please!", When Taehyung want to run after Jungkook he's hold back. He turns around and sees Yoongi shaking his head. Taehyung hugs Yoongi and cries the life out of himself while Yoongi runs his hand through Taehyung his hair.

"Shh... It's okay... You'll be fine" , Yoongi whispers. Taehyung doesn't react and just sobs in the arms of Yoongi. "I'll never forgive him...", he says, letting go of Yoongi and wiping his tears. "Don't say that..", Yoongi says.

Taehyung takes a deep breath and walks upstairs.. Ready to move on from Jungkook, how much it might hurt..

To be continued..