★10☆

*smut alert, also fanart, credit to owners*
-Author~ POV

Taehyung was a moaning mess while Jungkook was fucking him

Taehyung was a moaning mess while Jungkook was fucking him. Yet he was wondering if this was right. If Jungkook his manager gets to know they both could end on the street. "What are you thinking?" Jungkook whispers in Taehyung his ear. "N-nothing" Taehyung answers under his breath. Jungkook chuckles deep and kissed Taehyung his cheek before releasing Taehyung.

A little gasp escapes Taehyung his mouth and he collapses on the bed, trying to get back his breath. Jungkook hovers over him and smiles at the art he made. Taehyung his neck are filled with hickeys of Jungkook. "What?" Taehyung asks under his breath again. "You will be surprised if you look in the mirror" Jungkook says.

-Taehyung POV

Little did I know what I was going to see in the mirror. That will be wearing a high collar for work. Lucky I only have the late shift today. I look at the clock on the wall and see it's almost past 10. Suddenly something's trowed on top of me. I grab it and throw it beside me on the bed. I sit up and look angry at Jungkook, who already has clothes on. He laughs and I roll my eyes. I put on the clothes he throwed again quick.

When I stand up I slip on something, making me fall again. Jungkook burst out laughing and sits in front of me. "You okay?" He asks after he's done laughing. I glare at him but nod. He helps me up again and hooks his arm around mine. "Don't fall of the stairs" he says and drags me out his room.

-

"Jungkook, I'm not hungry!"."Taehyung, you have to eat" Jungkook answers me. I cross my arms and put on a little pout. He grabs the chop sticks and grabs some food. He places it in front of my face and looks at me. I shake my head and he raises an eyebrow. "Open your damn mouth Taehyung" he says
I look away but he grabs my chin and makes me look at him again. "I'm not going to force you, EAT" He says again. "Fuck of, I'm not gonna eat!" I yell. "Excuse me? What did you just say?" He asks with a deep voice.

I slam my hand in front of my mouth. "N-nothing, I'm sorry Jungkook" I answer him. Suddenly my phone goes. I look and see that Jimin is calling me. I look at Jungkook and he raises an eyebrow. "Just this" I say. He sighs and nods. I answer my phone quick.

"Hey Jimin"
"Bro, what happened yesterday? You ran away all of sudden!"
"Uhh, nothing"
"Tae c'mon, where are you?"
"None of your business"
"You're with him right?"
"Who?"
"With Jungkook"
"NO I'M NOT!"
"Taehyung, you're my best friend, I know you"
"Is there a problem with that?"

It's quiet for a while. And for a moment I thought he hang up.

"You know Moon loves you, don't you?"
"I do, but I don't love her back. Do you have a problem with that?"
"I don't! But Moon has..."
"Listen Jimin, I already like someone and it's not Moon. She has to deal with it"
"You're right. Now, I leave you two lovebirds for whatever you're doing, just don't get pregnant!"
"Jimin, I'm a boy, and there's nothing going on between us"
"Yeh right, byee"
"Bye"

I hang up and look at Jungkook. "Nothing going on?" He asks, our faces inches away. I gulp and nod. "Than, what are we?" He asks. I shrug. "I know, FWB" I say. He looks confused at me. "Friends with benefits" I say. "I see us as sex-partners" Jungkook answers me. My eyes widen when he said that and I push him away. He laughs and I roll my eyes. "But maybe you're right, FWB" he says and I nod. When I open my mouth to say something he places food in it.

"Now eat, we're going somewhere" he says. I chew on my food and gulp it down. "Happy?" I ask. He nods and puts the chop  sticks away. "Where we going?" I ask and bend forward a little. Jungkook looks surprised at me. He chuckles and places his hand on my cheek. "I have a recording today, and I want you to come with me" my eyes widen. "What if your manager is there?" I ask. Jungkook sighs and pecks my lips and I chuckle. "He won't be there, he has a meeting with my boss today" Jungkook says and I nod.

-

I was greeted by a lot of people when we arrived the building where Jungkook has a recording for his MV. Right now, he's singing a part of the song that he had to redo.
When he's done he wants to talk to me but doesn't get the chance. He mumbles a sorry before going to the set. I sigh and sit on a bench. I look in his direction the same time he looks at me. I smile a little and he looks around. When he sees no one he gives me a little finger heart. I chuckle and look away.

-Jungkook POV

After 5 long hours I'm done. I remove my makeup quick and go to Taehyung. I chuckle when I see he fell asleep sitting up. I grab a chair and sit in front of him. I remove a peace of hair out of his face. He frowns a little, making me chuckle again. I place my hand on his cheek. "Hey Taehyung, it's time to go" I whisper. His eyes open slow and I smile. He sits up normal and rubs his eyes. "Hey, it's time to go" I say, my voice low giving him the chance to react.

He humbles in response and stands up. I stand up to and take his hand in mine. I put the chair back on his original place. I walk with Taehyung to my car and we get in. I grab his hand again and start driving home. Taehyung fell asleep again in the car. He woke up before we arrived home.

Taehyung got ready for his night shift. And all of sudden he hugs me. "Something wrong?" I ask and hug him back. He shrugs. "I just don't want to go to work..." He says.
"Why?" I ask, but I kinda know what his answer is going to be.

"I know Moon, she's gonna try to kiss me again" I break the hug and look angry at Taehyung.

Credit: SilviaMostert,
Because of her I came on the idea for "FWB", thank you SilviaMostert!