★9☆

-Jungkook POV

But, I also don't dare to look. You never know what or who could stand over there. Little did I know who it was. I grab the blanket and slowly lay it over Taehyung, cause I don't the person to see him. I look outside the window and yes, I was right.

How? Did they free him? Taehyung his father stands in front of the window with a big smirk. He opens the window without problems. "Taehyung, wake up..." I whisper in his ear. He groans but opens his eyes. "What's wrong?" He asks. "Your father... He's here..."

Taehyung his eyes widen and he sits up, looking at his father with wide eyes. "Long time not seen" his father says. I sit up too and his father looks confused at me. "So, he is your boyfriend? Than why did you say he isn't when you visited me?" His father asks again. Taehyung doesn't move a inch and looks terrified at his father.

"Taehyung, get out" I say. My voice is dark surprising me. All of sudden his father grabs me by the hair and pushes me out of the bed on a chair, tying my hands together at my back. "FUCKING HELL!!" I yell, trying to free myself. "You can come in" his father says all of sudden. I look confused at him when a woman comes in trough the window. My eyes widen when she hovers over Taehyung. "Not again..." I say. I can't free myself, I can't help Taehyung. I don't wanna see this...

Tears are coming up and I look down. "You're gonna watch him, boy" his father says and forces me to look at Taehyung, getting raped... Again... I close my eyes and tears escape.

-

I think a hour passed and my tears didn't stop. All what Taehyung did was groaning in pain, the woman just moaned in pleasure. Every time the woman tried to kiss him he turned his head away. "We see each other again" his father says and walks away again with the woman, closing the window. I manage to free myself and rush forward Taehyung. I wrap a blanket over him covering his body. He looks at me and that's when ik broke down crying. "I-I'm so s-sorry Taehyung..."

"Hey no no, it's okay" he says and pulls me in a hug. "No it's not, I let her rape you again!" I say. He cups my face and wipes my tears with his thumbs.

-Taehyung POV

Jungkook doesn't stop crying, he must feel really guilty for what happened. But he can't do anything about it. "You were tied, don't worry, I'm kinda used to it" I say. "...wait..." He suddenly says and raises my chin. His face goes dark, scaring me. "What's wrong?" I ask. He wipes his last tears and frowns. "She placed a hickey Taehyung' he says, surprising me. I place my hand on the place quick. Jungkook looks angry at me and suddenly places his face in my neck.

He kisses the place where the hickey is and I groan because it hurts. "She bit...Taehyung, it's bleeding" he suddenly says and gets out of my neck. I look at my hand and yes, it's covered with blood. He rushes out of the room and comes back with a box.

'Jungkook you-"."Shut up, you'll bleed more" he interrupts me. I sigh and let him treat my neck.

I flinch a little and he takes his hands away quick

I flinch a little and he takes his hands away quick. "Did I hurt you?" He asks in a worried tone. I shake my head. He smiles and cups my face. "You're sure nothing else hurts?" He asks. That's when I got a idea. I lean in and grab his nape. He looks surprised Mr and I smirk. "Well, this hurts" I say and point at my lips. He raises an eyebrow. Never thought I would do this but...

I pull my lips on his and he smirks. He wraps the blanket, which almost fell of, over  me again and holds it in place on my waist. I cup his face, pulling him closer than is actually possible. He pulls me down and hovers over me. I put my hands on his chest and he asks permission to deepen the kiss. I let him and he does immediately. He grabs my arms and puts them around his neck.

I pat his shoulder letting him know I'm out of breath. He breaks the kiss and rests his forehead on mine. "Damn, I'm addicted. I hope it hurts more often" Jungkook says under his breath. I chuckle and roll my eyes. "Maybe you have to do something for that" I say. Suddenly his eyes fill with lust. "No wait, not that way!" I say. Suddenly his face becomes pretty serious.

"You still have to pay back for what I saw" he says. "Jungkook, I already explained that it was a mistake!" I say. "But I never said I was over it" he whispers in my ear with a deep voice. "You're really horny..." I say and he kisses me again. I'm pretty surprised of myself actually, I never knew, I always thought I wasn't,

That I love boys except of girls.