★8☆

-Taehyung POV

Moon suddenly places her lips on mine. My eyes widen in surprise and I push her away. "Wtf!!" I yell. I turn around to go away, but... Jungkook stands there. "How much did you see...?" I ask. He's angry, so damn angry. "I saw enough" he says, turns around and leaves. I face Moon and look hella angry at her, she just looks surprised because she saw Jungkook. He's famous after all. I run out of the café, even though I have work. When I look around I see no one, so he already got away.

My shift ended and I rush home. "Please be home..." I whisper under my breath. But when I arrive I face a empty house. "FUCK IT JUNGKOOK!" I yell. Because it's pretty late I don't want to seek him. I had the late night shift and I had to handle a lot. Suddenly I'm called by a unknown number.

"Hello?"
"Hey, you're Taehyung?" A man answers.
"Uh yes, what's wrong?"
"It's about Jungkook"
"WHERE IS HE?!"
"Just come to *** bar, and get ready cause he's... Pretty drunk..."
"...Okay, I'm there in five"

I say and hung up. I search for Jungkook his car keys because he won't be able to walk. Once I found them I rush out and drive to the bar. Outside, a man of my age, maybe older, is waiting for me. "Where is he?" I ask. "Let's go in. He has to go home before it turns out to something..." He says and I nod. We rush to the bar and yes, there he is. "Jungkook!" I say. He turns around and smiles creepy. "TaEhYunG HyuNg!~" he says. Damn he's drunk...

"Jungkook, we're going home, now" I say. Jungkook pouts. "BuT I dOn't WanT TO!" He says. I roll me eyes and rip him of his bar chair. "Lean on me until you're in the car" I say and he nods. "Thanks, what's your name?" I ask the man. "Yoongi, now bring him home before anything stupid happens" he says. I nod. I walk outside with Jungkook, but once we arrive the car he doesn't want to get in. "Jungkook, I swear to God, get in!" I say.

"No, I'm Not CoMiNg with YoU!" He says. I give him a dear stare and he gulps.
"Don't look so scary..." He says. "Okay, than GET IN!" I say and Jungkook gets in the car really quick. I sit behind the wheel and drive back to his house. Once we get inside Jungkook stops me. "What's wrong?" I ask. But before I could do anything he smashes his lips on mine. The bitter taste of alcohol enters my mouth and my eyes widen. But after a while I kiss him back.

1 of his arms wrap around my neck and the other on my thigh. My arms are around his waist, our lips moving in sync.

After a while I pull back

After a while I pull back. "You have to sleep Jungkook..." I say, trying to get back my breath. "Are you coming with me?" He asks with a evil smirk. "No Jungkook, I'm serious" I say. He sigh. "At least sleep with me..." He says again. I also sigh but nod. We walk upstairs and enter his room. Jungkook takes of his shirt and lays down on his bed. He pats the empty place beside him, inviting me. I also take of my shirt and lay beside him, my hand tangled in his.

-Jungkook POV

-Jungkook POV

I wake up with a terrible headache. When I open my eyes I face the ceiling from my room? How does it come I don't remember anything? Just now I notice a weight is putted on me. I look and see Taehyung sleeping on top of me. I roll my eyes and look away, until I noticed we're both shirtless. I look under the blanket and sigh in relief, I thought for a split second we did it again...

Suddenly the scene I saw yesterday plays again in my head. Tears are coming up just by thinking of it. "So he really doesn't like me..." I whisper and wipe my tears away with my free hand. "Kook, what's wrong?" Someone asks. I look and see that Taehyung's awake.

"Nothing, get of"
"Can you please stop being jealous?"
"Easier said than done"
"Jungkook please, what you saw-"
" “was a misunderstanding” No Taehyung, it wasn't. I saw everything with my own eyes"
"You don't know what really happened! So just hear-"
"Taehyung please-"
"Hear me out, Jungkook"

His dark voice cutted me of. I never knew this side of him. "Moon and I have been friends for a very long time, I really didn't know she was crushing on me Jungkook. When she kissed me you saw my back, but my face was something else that you thought. I was damn surprised and disguised, so please stop being jealous!" He says.

I look to my left, outside the window. "Jungkook please... I'm begging you..." He says. "I know you're angry but-"."Save it, I'm over it" I say and look at him. He looks surprised in the beginning but smiles after a while. "You can't stay angry at me!" He says. I roll my eyes and chuckle. "True, I can't, but don't do stupid things that can make me angry, okay?" He nods and I smile.

"Btw uh... Did something happen last night?" I ask. Taehyung blushes. "Tiny thing, nothing much..." He says. I raise a eyebrow. "than, why are you blushing?" I ask, making him blush more. "Well, we just had a make out session, that's all" my eyes widen. "DAMN IT! WHY CAN'T I REMEMBER SUCH A BEAUTIFUL THING?!" I yell to fool Taehyung. He looks surprised at me and I laugh.

"Was a joke, silly, don't take everything serious" he chuckles and shakes his head. Taehyung closes his eyes again. "Still tired?" I ask and he nods. "Get some sleep again, I'm here if you need me" I say.
Taehyung smiles and falls asleep again.

All of sudden I hear a sound. I frown, why? Well... It was a knock on my window...

But no one's here... Except me and Taehyung