★2☆

Leaving like nothing happened. I look confused at Jimin and he chuckles. I sigh and he asks what's wrong. "Well, people are already shipped us on social-"." SHIPPING?!" he suddenly yells. I put my hand in front of his mouth. "Yes, but don't yell like that!" I say. He nods and I remove my hand.

"But, how??" He asks. "It started on a live, nothing much..." I say. He raises an eyebrow and sits back in his chair. "Tell me EVERYTHING" he says. I sigh and tell him everything.

-

He holds his forehead in despair. "You're stupid to use your real name, so it's kinda your fault" he says. I roll my eyes. "Well, thanks..." I say. We decided to go home again. I stand at the bar to pay when I suddenly feel someone eyes on me. I look around, but no one's looking at me. I shrug and pay.

Because it's already dark when I'm going home I have a weird feeling of being followed. When I look over my shoulder I see, I'm being followed. I start walking a little quicker to make sure if the person is following me, and he starts walking quicker too so he does. I stop walking and look at my feets.

And all of sudden I start running. The person starts running too and, sadly, is quicker than me. He grabs my collar and pulls my body to his. "L-let me go!" I say, trying to breathe. "And what's a pretty young boy doing here, all alone?" He asks with a deep voice. That moment, panic made I wasn't able to move.

The person chuckles and I am sure it's a older man. My eyes started tearing up because, anything could happen right now if I'm not able to escape real quick. He pushes me forward, guiding me to idk what place. Suddenly he falls, which makes that he loses his grip on my collar. I want to run away but I'm grabbed by my arm. "STOP IT! LET ME GO!" I say and tears stream down my face.

All of sudden I'm pulled in a hug. I open my eyes, which I didn't notice where closed, and see a man laying unconscious on the ground. "It's okay..." The person who hugs me says. And I immediately know who it is. I break the hug, and yep, I was right. "You oka-"."Don't touch me" I say and slap his hand, which was going to touch my shoulder, away. "Did you follow me?" I ask. He shakes his head.

"I saw what happened when I was driving, so I thought I could pay you back by helping you" he says. I scoff. Who ever knew I would act like this in front of my idol? "I didn't need it" I say and cross my arms. "Yes you did, you where crying and you still are" he say. Before I could react he's already wiping my tears. I look confused at him and he chuckles. "You can stay at my house tonight", he says. I shake my head quickly.

"I'm just a burden!" I say. He raises an eyebrow and tintles his head to the right. "U're not gonna make it home before someone else like this approaches you" he says and points at the man. I gulp, he's kinda right... "Fine, only for tonight" I answer him. He smiles and leads me to his car.

-

After, I think 20 minutes, we arrive a massive mansion. I look surprised at Jungkook and he chuckles.

"You can sleep on my bed, I sleep on the couch" Jungkook says. "No it's okay, I just sleep on the couch!" I say. Jungkook sighs and shakes his head.

"You have to sleep well"
"You to, you're a idol and need more rest than me!"
"Dude, just listen, it's okay if I sleep one night on the couch"
"If you're sure, I accept..."
"Good, you can use the shower now"
"W-what?! No! I don't have reserve clothing!"
"Just take something from my clothes, idc what"

I bite the corner of my lips and sigh. "Fine, brb" I say. He humbles in response and I grab a hoodie and shorts from his closet. I take a quick shower and wear the clothes. One I get back into his room Jungkook looks up. I sit on the bed and stare at my hands.

"So, tell me something about yourself" he says. "Well... I'm Kim Taehyung and I'm 25 years old" I say. Jungkooks' face suddenly lights up. "It was you in the life yesterday?" He asks. I hoped he already forgot, but looks like he didn't. I just nod and look away. I hear him chuckling and look at him. "I think u know me" he says and I nod. "What you like to do?" He asks. I shrug. "I like to read and eat too" I say and chuckle.

He suddenly bites his lower lip. "What's wrong?" I ask. He shakes his head. "Never mind, just get some rest" he says. I cross my arms. "Ask, now" I say. He sighs. "It's kinda a weird question but...-

"-are you straight or not?" And that made me speechless.