★14/ part 2☆

-Jungkook POV

Finally, today is the day. I heard from Yoongi and Jimin that Taehyung will come back from his military service today. They also said that Taehyung was in a bad shape when he leaved. I asked them why and they said it was because I didn't contact him anymore.

-Flashback

"What you mean? Bad shape?"
"Well, he's pretty sad because you don't contact him anymore"
"But, my manager deleted my social media and stuff"
"You don't have to tell us, but tell Taehyung"
"I don't even know when he comes back..."
"If everything went right, tomorrow"
"Really?!"
"Yes, and maybe Taehyung will be happy if you get him"
"I will, thanks"
"No problem"

-end flashback

So, right now I'm waiting for him to return. And after a while the first soldiers came back, but no Taehyung. The next also didn't had Taehyung. Meanwhile, even if I hid my face, I had some fans who wanted a picture  or a signature. And after waiting 30 minutes I saw Taehyung. Except his hair, which was different because he had to cut it of but it grow back, he didn't change at all. He looks around, waiting for Yoongi and Jimin to get him I guess.

I take a deep breath and walk to him. I pay his shoulder and he looks. He steps back. "Who are you?" He asks. I take of my mask and hat. He looks surprised at me and I smile a little. "Surprise..." I say, my voice is just a whisper. He suddenly jumps around my neck and hugs me. I freeze for a while of shock but after a while I hug him back.

"I-I missed you J-Jungkook" Taehyung says while sobbing

"I-I missed you J-Jungkook" Taehyung says while sobbing. "Hey it's okay, I'm here now" I say. I feel him nodding and he calms down. After a while I let go of him. He smiles and I wipe his last tears. "I drive you to Jimin and Yoongi" I say. He nods and we go to the car.

-

The door opens and Jimin stands in it. He smiles when he sees Taehyung. Taehyung hugs him and Jimin pats his back. "It's good to see you again" he says and they let go of each other. Taehyung gets inside and I want to walk away when I'm called. "Why don't you get inside?" Jimin asks. "I think Taehyung isn't in the mood" I answer back. Jimin raises an eyebrow. "Okay, I think he's better without me" I say.

"Why would you think that?"
"Well, he survived 2 years without me"
"He missed you so much"
"How'd you know?"
"When he had a vacation day we always visited him, he always said how hard he missed you"
"...maybe I come inside..."
"That's what I thought"

I get in and Jimin closes the door behind me. "Taehyung is putting his stuff away, he will be here in a second" Jimin says and I nod. When Taehyung comes back he changed clothes. I stare at him got a while, than I look back at the shot whiskey in my hand. I'm already a little tipsy and the fact that I'm still here won't help. I sigh and take the shot in my mouth. I shallow a while and gulp it down. Taehyung sits beside me and I don't look at him.

"You okay?" He asks and I shake my head slowly. "What's wrong?" Taehyung asks. "Nothing, I have to go" I say and want to stand up, but he stops me by sitting on my lap. I bite the corner of my lips. "Get off" I say with a calm voice, not wanting to scare him. I'm not always fun to handle when I'm tipsy, and he should know. "Why~?" He asks and I sigh. I wrap my arms around his waist. "You're lucky no ones here right now, but I'm tipsy so I don't want anything to happen" I say.

Taehyung pouts and gets of. Just when I stand up Jimin and Yoongi come in the living room. "Where you going?" Jimin asks. "I'm leaving, I still have stuff to do" I answer him. "But-"."Jimin-shii, let him go" Yoongi interrupts Jimin. Jimin sighs but doesn't talk about it anymore.

-Taehyung POV

Jungkook leaves and I sigh. "I'm gonna sleep, good night guys" I say and without listening to the answer I go to my room.

I can't sleep, again. In the army I always used to fall asleep by staring at the ceiling, but this time I can't. Idk why but I have the feeling Jungkook doesn't like me anymore. I sigh and close my eyes, and lucky I fell asleep this time.

The next day someone wakes me up. I look and see Yoongi. "What was so important to wake me up?" I ask with my morning voice. "Get ready, we're going somewhere" he says and leaves the room. I groan and stand up, go to the bathroom and take a quick shower, jump in my clothes, brush my teeths and go down stairs. Jimin and Yoongi didn't even give me time to eat when they drag me out of the house. "Ahh no! I'm hungry!" I say and stop walking.

"You can eat over there, come on" Jimin says and pulls me with them again. I sigh and walk with them. After a while we arrive a amusement park. I smile a little when suddenly suddenly someone taps my shoulder. I look behind me and see Jungkook. "Sorry for yesterday" he says. "What is he doing here?" I ask Yoongi and Jimin.

"Well, we planned a double date, me and Jimin and you and Jungkook" Yoongi says. "Excuse me?" I ask and look at Jungkook. He begs me with the look an his face. After a while I burst out laughing. "Okay fine! Stop it!" I yell. Jungkook smiles and we enter the amusement park.

-

It's already dark outside and me and  Jungkook sitting in the Ferris wheel. I look outside when everything suddenly stops. At first I thought it was for letting people out but no... THE FERRIS WHEEL IS STUCK?! "Taehyung... are we stuck?" Jungkook asks and I nod. All of sudden he starts breathing heavily and I look at him. "Jungkook?! What's wrong...?!" I ask.

"I'm scared of heights, it's a phobia..."