★13☆

-Taehyung POV (Smut alerts, fanart credit to owners)

I woke up by something, but I couldn't place what. Than all of sudden I remembered that Jungkook was still in my room. My eyes shoot open and I look at Jungkook, who was giving me a hand job. I groan and my head fals back. Suddenly Jungkook hovers over me again. I look at him and kiss him. He kisses me back immediately. "F-fuck... Jungkook...!" I yell. He smashes his hand in front of my mouth.

"Remember, my manager is here too" he says. He takes off his shirt and does the same with me. I get on top of him and kiss him again. Again, he kisses me back.
And with that, he gave me a damn good 'good morning'.

-

-

"Take a shower, otherwise he will suspect something" Jungkook says. I sigh and nods. I put on my boxer quick and grab some clothes. When I come back I see Jungkook looking annoyed at his phone. I sit beside him and look what he's doing.

Jungkook is in a relationship, for sure! Look!

Is Jungkook in a relationship?

If Jungkook was in a relationship with a boy, I want the boy to look like this:-black hair-soft skin-Asian eyes-is older but always bottom-same height

-black hair
-soft skin
-Asian eyes
-is older but always bottom
-same height

I grab his phone out of his hands and look at it. "They really have to fuck of with all these things" I say and look at Jungkook. He bites his jaw and looks outside. "Jungkook?" I ask. He suddenly gets beside me and takes the towel to dry my hair out my hands. He wraps the towel around his hands and starts drying my hair. I close my eyes and enjoy his touch.

After a while he stops because someone knocks on the door. I turn around and face Jungkook. "The manager..." He whispers. I get up quick and go to the door. I open it and yep, the manager. "What's wrong?" I ask. "Where's Jungkook? I want to have a talk with both of you" he says and I gulp.

"No, I don't know where-"
"I'm here, what's wrong?"
"And what are you doing in Taehyung his room?"
"He wanted me to come over, so when I did I saw he had a down moment so I helped him. Problems?"

The manager looks surprised at Jungkook. He takes a deep breath and walks inside past Jungkook and me. I look confused at Jungkook and he shrugs.

-

The manager glares at me and Jungkook. "Okay that's it, what's all that shit online about Jungkook having a boyfriend?" He asks. Me and Jungkook act like we're surprised. "Excuse me? Me having a boyfriend?" Jungkook asks 'surprised'. The manager nods. "I think they saw both of you at the airport, so I don't want you guys to communicate anymore, otherwise it becomes worse" the manager says.

My eyes widen and I stand up. "Why?!" I yell. "It's not our fault!" Jungkook also says. The manager sighs. "Get ready, once we're back in Korea I want you two to separate" he says and stands up. With that he just leaves the room. I stare at the chair the manager was in. "Taehyung, I won't-"."You just listen to him, I don't want you to lose your job" I interrupt him. He sighs and also stands up. "I'm gonna get ready, we're leaving so..." Jungkook says and also leaves.

I sit back in the chair and place my head in my hands. Who knew tables could turn like that?

-

The manager didn't want me and Jungkook to have contact anymore, so I moved in with Jimin. He broke up with his girlfriend when I was gone because he had feelings for a man. It's the one who called me to get Jungkook at that bar, Yoongi. They're a couple now. Idk why it did go so quick between that two but it's also not my business.

"It's been 3 months and I can't contact him anymore, not even on social media. He also stopped going live" I say and hide my face in his hands. "I know Jungkook, he won't ignore you without any reason" Yoongi says. "You two were so close, Yoongi might be right Tae" Jimin says. I sigh and look at them. "Maybe it's just better if I forget him" I say. The surprise on their face is big. "Why would you do that?" Yoongi asks.

"I have received an email from the army, I can start my military service if I want. Maybe it's better, then I have a distraction" I say. Jimin sighs. "If that's what you want, we can't stop you". I give them a little smile and nod. "Thank you guys"."Just take care, we don't know what can happen" I nod and they smile back. "When are you planning to leave? You have to know it's for 2 years or maybe longer".

I shrug. "Idk when I'm going, maybe next week" I say and they nod. "Nvm, I'm going to sleep, I'm tired" I say and stand up. "Good night Tae" Jimin says. "Good night guys" I answer back and go to my room. It's the middle of the night and I'm still staring at the ceiling. If I close my eyes I see everything what Jungkook and I had in front of my eyes. And when I'm going to the military, I don't want to remember all of that. Then I have to focus on my service and helping the country.

I turn on my side and sigh. "I miss you Jungkook..." I say. I feel tears coming up again but I blink them away quick. "He's past Taehyung, past" I say and fall asleep.

-

Today's the day, the start of my military service. It's time to focus on myself and not on other things. Jimin and Yoongi proved me I don't need anyone in my life.

"Kim, you're gay?" Our captain asks. "No sir, I'm not" I say. They say that gay men weakens the army so they can't serve the country. "You have a girlfriend?" He asks again.

"Yes sir, I have a girlfriend"