★4☆

-Jungkook POV

It's been... A while since I last saw Taehyung. The day he ran away was the last time I saw him. Looks like he just disappeared. I'm at the studio trying to record a song, which doesn't work really well. My mind is just at Taehyung. "Okay stop, what's wrong with you?" My manager asks. I take of the headset and sigh. "Nothing, I'm fine" I say and look at the song lyrics. Suddenly it's grabbed from my hands.

"Tell me Jungkook, so I can do something about it"
"I don't want you to do something about it"
"Why not? If you keep going like this the tour will be a flop"
"Like, who cares about the tour?"
"You get paid for that! Be happy!"
"I don't care about money, I just like to share my music with other people, specially with him..."
"... You gotta be kidding me..."

I look confused at my manager. He holds his hand in front of his mouth and shakes his head. "You know you CAN'T be in a relationship, right?", he suddenly says. I nod slow. " what you mean with it?" I ask. "I can see clearly you're in love Jungkook, don't hide it" he says. I look away quick. How did he know?! Am I this clear when I am in love? I think.

"Just let it go, I want to complete this song and go home" I say. The manager sighs and nods.

-

3 hours passed and my driver is driving me home right now. I look outside the window as all of sudden a firefigher car passes by with a lot of speed. I look confused from where it came. "Stop right here!" I say and my driver stops. "Sir Jungkook, what you're going to-" before he could finish I was out of the car.

I ran to the place where the car stopped and my eyes go wide. A apartment building is set on fire. People are helping each other getting out and I run forward a woman to help her sit down. "thank you my boy, but there are still people inside.." She says and I turn to the building. When I want to run into it I'm held back. "Not so fast, it's fire over there" a man says. "There are still humans inside, I have to help them" I say and rush inside.

Because of the smoke I can't see clear. I put my sleeve in front of my mouth and look around. Suddenly I hear someone. I look in a corner and... "TAEHYUNG?!" I yell. I rush to him. He's coughing really bad and is barely keeping his eyes open. "Hang in there, I get you out. Get on my back" I say. He does what I say and I run back to the exit.

People of the ambulance rush forward us when I put Taehyung down. He smiles a little and I smile back.

-Taehyung POV

I smile at Jungkook and he smiles back. But all of sudden he collapsed on the ground. "JUNGKOOK!" I yell. People of the ambulance hold me back from reaching him and others are checking his breath. "He's okay, but we take you both to the hospital" a woman says. I nod and suddenly I feel something in my arm. I look and see them give me a syringe. The next moment everything went black.

-Author POV

Taehyung fell asleep in the arms of a doctor and was taken into the ambulance, same for Jungkook. Firefighters are fighting the fire and helping people. 2 hours passed and someone's waking up in the hospital.

-Taehyung POV

I wake up and the next thing I noticed is the silence. "Am I... Dead?" I ask myself. But when I look around I see two men talking. One of them noticed me and smiled. "How you're feeling right now?" He asks. It takes a while for me to know where I am. And than I remember. "Where's Jungkook? I have to see him!" I say and sit up. "Hey, stay calm and lay down again pls. Your friend is in another room and they're checking him right now" the doc says.

I nod and lay down again. "We give you some medicine to make it easier to breathe and you should get some rest" the doc says and I nod again. I close my eyes and after a while I fall asleep again. I wake up by a sharp pain in my arm. I open my eyes quick and look. A doctor is cutting it open and taking some blood, another is holding me down and puts a hand in front of my mouth so I'm not able to scream. When it's done they apologize and I say it's okay.

"Oh btw,-" I look at the doctor who said that.

"Your friend woke up"