★20☆

-Taehyung POV

"Jungkook p-please, I'm tired" I say. Jungkook groans, thrusts a few more times and collapses on the bed beside me. We both have to catch our breath before bringing a word out again. "Let's take a day of tomorrow", Jungkook says. A smile spreads across my face. "Yeh, good idea", I answer.

He wraps an arm around me and I lay my head against his chest. His heart beat and the feeling of Jungkook's chest going up and down slowly makes me even more tired. And before I know, I slip away into a deep sleep.

The next I wake up and see that Jungkook is already gone. I sit up and rub my eyes, feeling a little pain from last night's activities. I stand up and grab a oversized hoodie from Jungkook his closet, then I walk down stairs.

The smell of breakfast welcomes me and I smile again. Jungkook didn't notice me when I entered the kitchen. He's busy flipping pancakes on the stove. I wrap my arms around his waist and rest my chin on his shoulder. "Morning" I whisper, my voice husky from sleeping. "Morning" Jungkook says and turns around.

He gives me a peck on my forehead. "You're so cute when you just woke up" he says and runs his hand through me hair. A little groan escapes my mouth. "Did you shower?" He asks and I shake my head. "not yet, but I see you did" I say. "Well, I can help you take a shower" Jungkook says. I hit his chest. "Horny man" I say and Jungkook laughs.

We eat breakfast, laughing at each other and I almost choked on food, which made Jungkook laugh harder. I called my boss to say I will be off today and he agreed.

Jungkook and I decided to spend the whole day together. "What about we go to the gym?" Jungkook asks. I smile and nod.

"I want to show you something, okay?" He says when we're about to leave. I nod and he grabs my hand, leading me outside.

"Okay what?!" I yell. Jungkook chuckles. "I didn't know you can drive with a motorcycle!" I say. Jungkook gets on the motorcycle and oats the place behind him. I get behind him and he hands my a helmet. I put it on. "Wrap your arms around me and don't let go" he says and I do what he asks. I wrap my arms around him and he starts the motorcycle.

The force that's behind it makes my grip tighten and Jungkook drives of.

At the gym Jungkook stops the motorcycle

At the gym Jungkook stops the motorcycle. I spot a few girls looking at us and I sigh. I get of and remove the helmet from my head. When I look up at Jungkook a shy smile spreads across my face and I look away. Our faces were inches apart. Jungkook chuckles deep, takes my hand and leads me inside.

Idk HOW he did it, but Jungkook got a whole room for himself.

Right now, Jungkook is doing push ups. "Hey gukk, you okay if I do something?", I ask. "And why you call me gukk all of sudden?", he asks, still doing push ups. "It suits you", I say and a chuckle escapes Jungkook's mouth.

"Do what you want", Jungkook says and I smile. I get underneath him and he looks surprised at me. "Now you can give me a kiss every time you go down", I say with a grin. Jungkook laughs.

-

-

After we leaved the gym, Jungkook suggested to go eat at a sushi bar and I agreed. People were looking at us, like always.. Jungkook and I sat down on a table when the waiteres came to us. "What do you want, sir?", she asks, not even looking at me. I sigh and Jungkook looks at me.

"What do you want, baby?", he asks me, taking me by my surprise. He never called my like that before and I feel the heat reaching to my cheeks. "Uhh... What you choose", I answer quick. Jungkook nods. "1 portion of spaghetti, please", he says. The waiteres groans a little and leaves again.

After a while she appears again with the spaghetti. She leaves as quick as she appeared and I roll my eyes. "Aren't you hungry?", I ask Jungkook and he chuckles. "Yea, I am, but what about we share this portion?", he asks, a little grin on his face.

I roll my eyes and we start eating. But suddenly I feel Jungkook his lips on mine. I pull back quickly, surprised of what happened. "Jungkook, we're not alone here!", I whisper shout. Jungkook just smirks and I roll my eyes again.

In our way back to Jungkook his house I enjoy the wind in my hair. I never knew Jungkook could ride a motorcycle.

We arrive and I get of the motorcycle, handing the helmet to Jungkook. "Thanks for today, Jungkook, I really enjoyed it", I say with a smile on my face. Jungkook smiles back and pats my head like I'm a cat.

"I'm happy you enjoyed, do you go back to Yoongi and Jimin?", Jungkook asks. "Yeah, I will walk, it's okay", I answer him. Jungkook nods and peck my cheek. "See ya", I say and walk away.

I open the door and suddenly Yua hides behind me. I look confused in front of me to see Jimin panting hard. "You... Came on the... Right time...", he says between his breaths. I laugh and look at Yua. "And what are you doing?", I ask her and lift her up. "I don't wanna sleep!!", she says and glares at Jimin. Jimin gives me a 'help me' look and I chuckle.

"Well, if you sleep now we both play together tomorrow, what you think of that?", I ask her. Yua her eyes light up and she nods. I put her down again and she runs to Yoongi, who brings her upstairs.

-Jimin POV

"Soo, how was your day with your man?", I ask Taehyung. He looks at me and raises an eyebrow. "He's not my man!", he says and I chuckle. "... But I enjoyed it", he says after a few seconds. "How was your day? I heard that Yua did go to school for the first time today?", he asks. "Well, I was hella nervous because it was her first day, but Yoongi calmed me down", I say.

Taehyung looks at me with a smirk. "Did you guys do it?", he asks. I feel the heat going up to my cheeks and nod. "You don't need to be shy because of that, it's normal", Taehyung says and puts his hands in his pockets. "Btw, Taehyung...", I say and Taehyung looks at me. "Hmm?", he asks. I take a deep breath.

"Me and Yoongi are gonna marry soon"