•They Say I'm Too Young To Love You•

Start from the beginning

"Have you ever thought about not wanting to be a ghost?" I asked in spite while walking away.

"Listen Lloyd will be here any moment. My break in last night will make him think something is up. You need to go lie down over there and pretend your unconscious." Morro replied in small frustration.

I rolled my eyes walking over to the spot then lying down on the floor with my eyes closed. Then reached in my pocket smashing my phone on the ground.

"He's here." Morro whispered disappearing and making me get into character even more.

"Y/n!" Lloyd shouted in shock I could hear his footsteps rush over to me. "Wake up." He whispered leaning down to hold me up.

My eyes fluttered open slowly and I could see the relief wash over his face. "Y/n are you okay? What happened?" Lloyd asked patiently.

"A man." I whispered sitting up slowly. "Or I don't know some figure. He was in my head..." I trailed off lifting my hand up to my head.

"He-" I stood up going to the open crate. "He took this plate of armor. They call it 'The Allied Armor of Azure."

"Why would he leave these priceless relics and take just that?" Lloyd asked examining the box further as I walked behind him.

"Oh I don't know. Maybe it's because when you're in trouble they say it's got the power to summon allies, wether they me friends, foes, even spirits from the cursed realm." I went on as Lloyd had a realization.

"The cursed realm that's where dad is." Lloyd spoke as I grabbed the metal sledge hammer.
Quietly I made my way over to Lloyd however he looked back in fear as I held it up missing him.

He started to run away as I kept missing my jacket fell off suddenly causing the armor to appear. "You stole it!" Lloyd shouted as I smirked Morro appeared in a painting distracting Lloyd from me.

I dropped the hammer and then Morro went into a serpentine statue grabbing Lloyd with the tail. "You're a ghost from the cursed realm but how did you escape?" Lloyd asked out of breath.

"When your father opened a door he should've been more careful what came out." Morro explained forming a sand storm around Lloyd then throwing him out.

"You can't have the armor give it to me Y/n!" Lloyd shouted as I took it off throwing it to Morro. "The armors nice but it's not the only thing I want to possess."

My eyebrows furrowed at Morros words this is not apart of the plan...

"What else do you want?" Lloyd questioned.

"You!" Morro yelled making me gasp in shock as Lloyd yelled getting possessed by Morro. "Morro!" I criticized stepping back.

He took a moment adjusting to Lloyds body. "You're a liar." I stated as Morro smirked sending chills down my spine.

"It was a change of plans." Morro replied I could barely look at him.

"I can't do this." I stated walking away immediately. How could he possess Lloyd like that?

"You can't expect me to not do this?" Morro countered following behind me. "I need a human body."

"No even in death you still want to be the green ninja." I replied turning around to face him. Morro rolled his eyes before sighing and looking away.

"As long as your possessing Lloyd I want nothing to do with you. Consider this us parting ways." I said with no hesitation as he gaped.

"But you need me. We have a deal."

"No we had a deal. I can get my revenge without you." I remarked leaving him in a hurry. I got what I needed to know and now it's time to do things my way.