Today's day five and it's the last of our vacation. We decided to keep it lowkey and just hang out within the resort before leaving. We'd been up and about almost everyday since getting here, so I was excited to have a chill day before heading back home.

Spending this kind of time with Tina has been everything I'd hoped for, and more. She's a very reserved and laid back person in general but she's often a complete goofball when we're alone. Seeing her go from the shy, quiet girl with a surprising sense of humor to acting like she was on something simply because she's comfortable with me, has been a treat. I never would've thought one person could have so many aspects to their personality. I learned something new about her everyday. It was thrilling.

I'd honestly been wanting Tina, in a more sexual way, for some time now. I didn't want it to seem like I cared anything about sex to her so I never mentioned it or tried to initiate anything beyond what she did. It's true, sex is very much lower on the list of things I want with Tina, but that doesn't mean I don't find myself yearning for her touch every now and then. I was happy to find out she's on the same page as me. It excited me to explore that aspect of our relationship.

~~~~~~

Sade's POV:

Unfortunately, it was now the time for us to head back to Tallahassee, bringing this amazing spring break trip to an end. A feeling of anxiety crept in as I thought about my mother's wedding next weekend.

We were speaking again now, but barely. I always made sure to keep the conversation short, just to avoid any conflict. It wasn't hard, given Wes was always there, occupying her attention. I'd convinced myself not to care at this point because it was easier than being pissed for so long.

Lana Del Rey's 'Cinnamon Girl' played on the radio as Lauren slept peacefully in the reclined passenger seat. I insisted on driving the whole way since it was only three hours or so. It gave me a chance to think.

Thirty minutes away, the need for sleep crept in on me. It wasn't too bad though, I could make it. Just as I picked up my phone to change playlists, my mother's face popped up. I mentally sighed,

"Hello?"

"Hey."

"What's up?"

"Ummm there's a letter here for you, from..." she paused, I assume to read, "NYU Fashion." My facial expression became skeptical and uneasy. I never contacted them?

"Um...that's weird, I never applied there or showed any interest toward them. I don't even know how they got my information."

"Well somehow they received your portfolio of designs and apparently they loved it because it says you've been accepted...with a full ride scholarship." I damn near slammed on the breaks in the fast lane.

What the hell!? Huh!? When then hell!!?

"Are you serious mom?" I asked her quietly.

"I wouldn't joke about this Sade," she said simply. "Are you going to go? This is an amazing opportunity?"

I couldn't think at that moment. I had no idea where I wanted to go for college. Sure I'd received many acceptances and scholarships with them, but I just....I wasn't sure what I wanted to do. My future was something that always scared me. I didn't want to dream too big then fail. But I didn't want to be stuck here either. Not to mention I now had a girlfriend who I had no intention of separating from any time soon, or ever. And long distance was not something I wanted to go through.

My mind raced with thoughts of how in the hell this was happening. No one even knew about my fashion designs except the girls and Kingston. And I'd only ever mentioned NYU to....