Stay~❃

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ Song.・゜-: ✧ :-
From me, the moon- Lav

Enjoy! <3
________________________________________

*Breaking news: Stray kids leader Bangchan dating JYP soloist Y/N*

*Dispatch reveals: JYP's Bangchan and Y/N caught outside kakao cafè*

*Bangchan and Y/N holding hands.*

Your eyes widened, your phone was blowing up with notifications. You put a hand on your mouth to stop yourself from screaming out.
"No. No no no no no no" You felt a tear drop from your eyes "No. Please god no."

You opened on of the articles, scrolling all the way down to the comments

@/skztruefan: AINT NO WAY CHANNE IS DATING THIS HOE

@/fan1123: Chan can do so much better wtf

@/btsxx: yall are so pressed for what?? let the cuties date smh

@/ynie4: so yall are suddenly bullying y/n forgetting that chan said they were best friends??

You couldn't stop crying. You knew all too well what this meant for you, for Chan, and for your relationship.

Immediately, you called him.

(On the call)

"Chan" You said, trying not to let him hear that you were crying, but he knew you too well

"Darling, stop crying." He said

You didn't reply, letting out a loud sob.

"Y/N, i will fix this okay?" He reassured you "I will make things right."

"Okay" You spoke, choked by your own tears.

"Look I've gotta go talk to pdnim. I'll call you soon, okay?"

"Okay"

"Okay, I love you. Bye."

"I love you too"

He cut the call, and you a million terrible thoughts ran through your brain.

After 15 minutes, you got a call. You picked it up immediately, thinking it was Chan.

(On the call)

"Chan-"

"Y/N. Its me" Said a rash voice on the other side

"Pd-nim?"

"We need to talk regarding the new rumours spreading around"

You felt your heart drop. JYP knew about your relationship. Chan had insisted on telling him, since he didn't like keeping it a secret. JYP never supported it, but he couldn't get you to breakup. You knew damn well that he would use this opportunity.

You didn't say anything, so he continued.

''Chan is too stubborn. He would rather leave his job than leave you. You know why im telling you this right?"

"Yes"

"You know its for the best, for the both of you. I believe you'll do the right thing for him"

It was so easy, so so easy for him to say it.

"Yes"

"Great. Im always proud of you, Y/N"

Without another word, he cut the call.

You hated yourself in that moment. You absolutely hated the fact that you asked Chan to take you to that cafè. That you let yourself be so careless. That your relationship had to end.

You sat on your bed, pulling yourself together. When you got up, you headed straight for the stray kids dorm.

________________________________________

When you walked in, you were immediately surrounded by the members. Words of comfort and questions of how you were, engulfed you.

"Chan hyung is gonna fix this. Dont worry" Said Lee know

"How are you holding up?" Asked Hyunjin

"Dont cry Y/N. It'll be fine" Said lix

You really appreciated them. Chan was sitting on the couch, he was on a call. He was arguing with the person on the other side.

As soon as he wrapped up the call, he got up and walked to you. The members made way for him, and immediately he pulled you to his chest.

"Shh, Its okay" He held on to you, super tight.

You felt like the world was going to collapse around you.

"Chan, I need to talk to you. In private"

He pulled away, confused. "Okay.. Come on" The both of you walked to his room, and you closed the door behind you.

"Is everything okay?" He looked.. afraid. As if he knew what was coming, and just wasn't ready to believe it yet.

"No" You told yourself you wouldn't cry, but you couldn't stop.

"Lets break up Chan"

He looked so hurt.

He looked so hurt you had to turn away. You couldn't see him like that.

"Y/N..We can fix this. Wh-Why?"

"This is best for the both of us" You said, wiping the wetness of your cheek.

He didn't say anything, just looked at you, trying to find a chance, a glimpse that you didn't really want this, hope.

"Dont do this." He said, walking closer to you, he tried reaching out for you but you backed away.

"Please dont make this harder Chan, its the best for the both of us"

"I dont care!" He snapped, "I dont- I just-I'll quit. I'll quit music, just please. Please don't." He looked at you, desperate and helpless.

It broke your heart into a million pieces. You wanted to shout out to him, that you didn't want this. But you knew better.

You shook your head, sobbing.

He got down on both his knees, as if his legs had failed him. He wrapped both of his arms around your legs.

"Dont leave, Y/N. Please dont" He whispered against your leg, you could tell he was holding back tears.

"Ple-Please Chan, I cant. I cant." You couldn't speak properly, your head was in agonizing pain.

"No no just stay. Stay right here. Please just stay right here" He hugged you tighter "I can fix this, I can fix this."

You broke down. Falling right in front of him. He held you, as if you would fade away the next second.

"I love you, okay?" You sniffed "I will always love you"

He was hysteric, and you didn't know how to console him.

"I have to go Chan" You pulled yourself out of his tight grasp, he shook his head.

"No" He pleaded, "Please"

_________________________________________

Authors note:
cry yet?