Meet-cute~❃

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ Song.・゜-: ✧ :-
Can i call you tonight? - Dayglow

Enjoy! <3
_________________________________________

You couldn't believe it.

You couldn't believe, as you stood outside the old, beat up apartment complex of your ex boyfriend, that you spent 2 years of your life with someone that only used you.

'I only kept you around cuz you're pretty but fuck, you won't even let me do anything!'

You couldn't believe it.

It was as if the universe could understand the way you felt, because just as you were going to start walking.

It started pouring.

"Great." You sighed, walking out on to the dimly lit street, slowly soaking wet.

After walking as far away possible from your ex's house, you found an empty park. Your head was spinning, so you sat down on one of the benches.

You didn't want to go home, you didn't know what you wanted to do. Everything felt distant, and jumbled.

The patter of rain was the only thing keeping you grounded to reality, and so you focused on it.

pat
pat
pat

Suddenly, it stopped.

You looked up, and it felt as if an angel was standing beside you, an angel dressed in black, holding an umbrella over your head.

"Are you.. ok?" The angel asked.

You blinked, trying to collect yourself.

"Yes. Yeah, im- im fine. Thank you." You smiled up at him.

"Are you sure?" He looked concerned, and you noticed that he wasn't looking at you, but instead down at your hands.

Which were bleeding.

Unconsciously, you had been picking at your skin, scratching it so hard that it started bleeding.
You hadn't even noticed the river of red flowing down with the drops of rain.

"Oh shit." You put your hand in your hoodie pocket, hoping that the blood would stop soon. "Uhh.."

"Hey, Can i help you? In any way?" The angel spoke through the thoughts running in your head.

Your head turned up once again, getting a good at him.

He was extremely handsome.

But you were not in the right state of mind at all, you needed to reach home, and you didn't know how.

Unless..

"Uh. I seemed to be a little.. Lost?" You got up from the bench. The umbrella he had covered the both of you only seemed to be helping so much, since you were already drenched. "Could you walk me home, if you dont mind that is?"

He nodded, and you felt extremely grateful. There was something about him that made you feel weirdly secure.

And so the two of you walked, you leading the way by an inch.

_______

"Do you live near Gangdong?" He asked, trying to break the awkward silence that was forming.

"Ah, yes. I do. What about you?"

"I work around here. I was just heading there actually." He smiled, and it made you smile too.

"At this hour?" You asked

"Its a demanding job" He chuckled, "I dont think its a very safe choice to be walking home with a random stranger, ya know?"

"Well.. What have i got to lose?" You gave a dry laugh. Your body felt drained.

"Then you wont have a problem telling me what happened?" He raised an eyebrow, "Sorry. I dont mean to overstep its just.. you seem very upset."

"Its alright. I just uh, got dumped" You looked around," We're almost there."

"Oh, I understand. It must suck. Im sorry" He nudged you by his shoulder, gently, as if trying to say that he was there for you.

It warmed your heart.

"Its fine.. Honestly im mad at myself for putting up with his bullshit for so long. Wanna know a secret?" You turned to look at him.

He nodded and so you continued," I didn't even like him that much"

"Well then its great! Now, you have an actual possibility of finding love, yeah?" He gave an encouraging look.

"Yeah. Yeah, maybe i do." You stopped suddenly, and looked around.

The rain had stopped.

"This is me, Thank you. Really." You smiled at him, feeling just a little bit better.

He put a hand in his pocket and smiled back, "I hope to see you around sometime"

And with that, he turned around and walked away.

You stood watching as he did, feeling bittersweet.

"I forgot to ask his name!" You thought, "Well until next time, angel in black."

__________________________________________

Authors Note:

UHMMMM i like this one so much i might do a part 2 ;)