The kind of boyfriend he'd be~

He'll always have a hand around your waist, as if letting other people know that you were his.

A complete baby around you, and gets flustered when yalls friends see him being cute with you.

Slow and deep kisses in private places like basements and rooftops. The most amazing hugs as he's taller than you and makes you feel safe

The way he talks about you to other people makes them feel lonely.
"Dude. She's probably smarter than all of you combined. She has the prettiest eyes, and the softest hair. And her smile? Fuck. She could tell me to kill with that smile on her face and i would."

So. Fucking. Possesive.
But not in a toxic way yk?
Will smack a bitch if they hurt you.
People tend to stay away from you and know you as 'his girl'

Will listen to you talk for hours with a soft smile on his face.
"How did i even pull you?"
"What did i do to deserve you?"

Would say cheesy stuff because you like it, gives the best gifts, flowers, chocolates.

Writes songs for you but is always too shy to show them to you, sometimes Changbin or Han steal his laptop for you to hear them. Also i feel like he writes poetry and he would write some about you+ love letters, love notes.

Nicknames he'd call you:
"Baby"
"Sweetheart"
"My love"
"Darling"
"Gorgeous"

You basically live at the skz dorm, you have an extra toothbrush, clothes and stuff at Chan's. Its pretty normal for the members to wake up and find you there. When he finds it hard to sleep, he calls you over.

Sooo many beach dates. Literally. Just taking long walks with your hand in his, playing in the water sometimes. He loves going to the beach, especially with you.

Gets super upset when hes too busy and cant make time for you, is constantly apologizing and you have to reassure him thats its fine and you understand.

He always remembers and notices the little things.

The kinda boyfriend that would talk with your for hours about your future, how he wants to marry you and have kids and his dream house for yall to live in

He's literally perfect.

______________________________________

Thanku sm for 500 reads what 😭