Comforting him~♡

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ Song.・゜-: ✧ :-
Fall in love with you by Montell Fish

Enjoy! <3
_________________________________________

You stood outside the stray kids dorm, sighing as you rang the bell for the 3rd time. All of them were probably wearing headphones and couldn't hear you.

Finally tho, it was Jeongin that opened the door with a wide smile

"Hi! Come on in!" He made way so that you could walk in, and he closed the door behind you," Whatsup?"

"Ah, Is Channie home?" You breathed out a little bit since you were a bit frenzied.

"Yeah, he's in his studio. Hey is everything okay?" The maknae was worried, seeing the state you were in.

You forced out a smile, "Yes. Of course. I was just a bit worried 'cause he hasn't replied to my texts.. or calls... or emails."

Jeongin laughed,"Well he's been in his studio since yesterday, i guess he's working on something new. You should go in and talk to him."

"Yes, thank you. I was so worried-" You started ranting again, and Jeongin placed a hand on your shoulder.

"Y/N. Relax. Go." He nodded at the direction of Chan's studio.

You nodded again, giving him a smile. You walked off towards your boyfriend's studio.
_________________

*knock knock*

"Who is it?" Chan's voice rang out from inside, bringing you some comfort.

"Chan! It's me." You replied, just wanting to see him and ask what was wrong.

"Y/N? What are you doing here?" He sounded a bit surprised, and that made your nerves even worse.

"You went ghost for 2 days, I-I was worried. Chan, can i come in?" You replied.

The next second, the door opened, and there he stood.

He looked a mess.

His hair was untidy, his eyes red and swollen with under eye bags. His nose and cheeks were red, as if he had been crying.

"Chan.." You started to ask him what was wrong, but before you could, he pulled you in a hug.

You stood there for atleast 5 minutes, letting him hug you, tightly. Holding him to make sure he was okay.

When he finally let go, he had tears in his eyes.

"Babe, Whats wrong?" You cupped his cheeks, worried.

"I feel like shit. Im sorry." He grabbed your hand and sat you down on the couch, sitting down beside you himself.

"You dont need to apologize, just tell me what's going on."

"I dont know, I just- Life is hard. I don't have motivation to even wake up, my body hurts, my head hurts and i feel worthless and pathetic" He let the tears fall down his cheeks, chuckling at himself, "I feel so stupid"

"Channn, c'mere" You pulled him into a hug, and he completely melted in your embrace. It hurt seeing him like this.

"Im sorry i didn't text back, i didn't want you to be worried" He sniffled

"It's okay. It's all okay."

"No. I cant even do one thing right."

You turned his face so that he looked at you,"That's not true. Hey, you're just burnt out, ok? Don't stress so much and just take a break."

He nodded, still crying silently,

"Now, We can cuddle in silence, or you can rant to me. You choose."

"Cuddle. Please dont leave."

"I wont, Chan. I wont."

________________________________________

Authors note:
this was super short skssj but its the little moments like these that i really love writing about.

Bangchan x Reader | oneshots | skzOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara