7 minutes in heaven~➷

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ Song.・゜-: ✧ :-
Girls need love by Summer Walker

Enjoy! <3
_________________________________________

"Alright! Who's next?" Screams your friend, the host of the wild party you were currently at.

"Ayoooo! Y/N and Chan lesgoo!" Han shouted from across the room, drunk out of his mind.

You immediately turned to look at Chan, who was already staring at you. It was no secret that you both were crushing on each other, but what nobody knew was that you spent most nights in his bed.

"No. No, no way am i engaging in this bullshit" You spoke, a little bit disgusted at how wasted everyone was.

"Awh c'mon Y/N, its just 7 minutes" Another one of your friends cheered, causing an uproar of people cheering for you and Chan to share 7 minutes alone in  a tiny closet.

"Exactly Y/N, come on." It was Chan. That little fucker. You turned to see the smirk on his face, he was enjoying the attention.

You rolled your eyes, he left you with no choice and so you pulled him by his collar and walked in the closet.
Leaving people fawning and hooting over you outside
__________________________

Just as soon as you closed the door of the closet, He attacked your lips, kissing you as if there was no tomorrow.

"What do you think you're doing?" You shoved him back.

"We only have 7 minutes, dont we baby?"
He was unfazed at your reaction, his hands reached down to your ass, as he continued kissing you.

And yet again, you were left speechless as his hands travelled all over you.

You opened up the buttons on his shirt as he unzipped your dress, talking it off in one swift motion.

"Fuck, you're beautiful" He whispered, the loud music outside, muffled as you took off his shirt.

His lips travelled down your neck, to your bra and then down to your stomach.

You already felt euphoric, and all he was doing was kissing you. You placed both your hands on his shoulder as he sat down on his knees in front of you.

He looked up at you, licking his lips,"Now try to be quite, alright sweetheart?"

You just nodded, forcing yourself to not make any noise as he kissed your inner thigh.

"Shit." You muttered under your breath, he was driving you off the edge.

Once he was done decorating your thighs with kisses, he checked the watch on his wrist.

"5 minutes" He smiled- as if someone had challenged him to something he knew he would win- putting a finger inside you.

"Fuck. Chan!" You whisper screamed, you were sure someone outside was eavesdropping and could hear you, but right now, none of that mattered.

He thrusted, and pretty soon a second finger joined.

"Am i making you feel good?" He chuckled like the cocky bastard he was.

You moaned, and that was all he needed to hear.

"Chan, Im-" You couldn't even finish your sentence as a third finger joined, and pretty soon you had cum.

He cleaned up as quick as he could with the tissues he had in his pocket and then he got up, helping you put back on your dress.

"And that's 7 minutes" He winked, buttoning up his shirt.

You had to take a few deep breaths to calm yourself down, and someone started knocking really loud at the door.

"Hey lovebirds! Your time is up!"
________________________________________