Meet-cute~❃ (part II)

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ Song.・゜-: ✧ :-
Roxanne- Chase Atlantic

TW: Sexual violence, abuse
__________________________________________

"Are you ready?"

"Hell yeah, lets go!" You smiled at your friend, and the two of you walked out the door.

________________

"Are you sure this is the right place?" You asked, adjusting your dress.

"Yes. Im positive." She replied, gesturing you to walk in.

"It just... doesn't look like the best bar in Gangdong" You raised an eyebrow, put off at the beat up building in front of you.

"Oh come on Y/N, dont judge a book by its cover, lets goo" She laughed, grabbing your hand and going in the club.

Inside, was a whole new world.

Music was blasting, the lights were bright shades of purple and pink, drunk people were dancing their stress away.

"Holy shit. Ok" You muttered under your breath, walking towards the bar with your friend.

As you were about to reach it, you stopped dead in your tracks.

Because there he was; Your ex.

The thing you most dreaded, come alive.

"Bro! What the fuck is he doing here?" Your friend glared.

The whole point of coming out to a club was to get over your breakup, to party away all the sorrow, for a new start.

You weren't going to let him ruin a fun night out with your friend.

"Ugh forget it, lets just grab a drink and dance." You groaned, disgusted.

She nodded, and you walked to the bar, getting a drink. From the corner of your eyes you could see your ex staring.

__________________

"Well enjoy yall!" You laughed along with your friend, who had found a guy to hook up with.

It was late, and you had decided to leave. Leaving your friend to have some fun by herself. You had really enjoyed the night. Luckily, your ex hadn't even tried approaching you.

"Okay byeeee" Your friend waved as you walked out.

Outside, it was quiet and empty, the stars shone, and the light was dim.

You looked up at the moon,"Pretty."
You smiled.

"Y/N"

Your smile faded. The voice calling out your name sounded painfully familiar.

You didn't dare turn around but you didn't need to since he walked out in front of you.

"Hi baby" Your ex smirked, he smelled of cheap liquor, it made your heart race.

You didn't say anything, and he walked closer to you.

You stepped back, till you hit your back on the wall of the building.

He was closing in.

"Leave me alone, (Ex's name)." You stuttered. There was no one around you, you needed to escape.

You didn't trust this man at all, and didn't know what he would do.

"Awh baby, you dont know how long I've wanted to do this." He reached out and tucked a strand of hair behind your ear.

Your breathed out, looking down.

"Please stop."

He didn't listen. He cupped your cheek, his other hand around your waist.

"Get away. Please."

It was always this.
Everytime during your relationship, you were never comfortable, and he was always forcing himself on you. You felt helpless and disgusting.

He was about to kiss you, and then suddenly, he was on the floor.

"Ow fuck!" He groaned, falling with a thud.

You looked up, eyes wide.
It was like you were in a dream

"She said fucking stop."

It was the angel in black.

Standing above your ex, who was still flat on the ground.

He kicked your ex, his expression furious.

You breathed out and he looked up at you.

His gaze softened, "Are you okay?"

You nodded,"What- what are you doing here?"

He smiled sheepishly, "Going to work"

You breathed out again, and then started laughing.

"Holy shit." You tried calming yourself down. You pushed you hair back with both your hands.

"Hey, come here." He extended his arm towards you.

You looked at it, and then at him. And you took it.

You walked towards him.

"Its okay, I got you." He squeezed your hand gently.

"Im sorry, I- i dont know what happened and i- just-" You shook your head, shaking.

"Shh, its fine. Its not your fault." He looked down at his hand, that you were still holding on to.

You followed his gaze, and your face flushed. "Shoot, sorry" You let go of his hand.

It was so quiet that you could hear him breathe. You looked up at him, tears glossing your vision.

"Thank you uh-" You furrowed your eyebrows

"Chan. Bang Chan." He spoke, and his name made butterflies run through your stomach.

"Im Y/N." You smiled, still teary eyed.

"Hi Y/N." His smile got wider at your name, and that made you feel.. good.

"You uh kinda saved my life back there" You chuckled, shivering as a cold breeze passed you.

He noticed this,"Well then you owe me one" He chirped

"I guess i do" You tilted your head, interested in where this was going.

"Well then.. you'll have to have a cup of coffee with me"

You looked down so you could hide the red forming on your face.

"I guess. I dont really like coffee tho." You looked up, "Wanna have some ramen instead?"

His shy smile turned into a wide one, his dimples finally on display.

His smile took your breath away.

"Im so glad you said that, i dont like coffee myself." He laughed, and then noticed you staring, "Whats wrong?"

"Just that.. you look like an angel"
_________________________________________