Need~➷

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ Song.・゜-: ✧ :-
House of cards- BTS

Enjoy! <3
________________________________________

You sat down on your couch, letting out a breath of relief. Today had been a long day, and you had finally come home, taking a long shower to unwind.

But, no matter how much self care you did, you felt terrible. It was all because of him. Your boyfriend.

The two of you had gotten into a huge argument just 2 days ago, and were currently not on talking terms. It really felt like your relationship would fall apart.

You didn't know what to do, you loved him and didn't want to lose him.

You were lost in thought, when suddenly, the door bell rang.

You weren't expecting anyone, confused, you went to see who it was.

As soon as you opened the door, you came in contact with lips that met yours.

It was him.

You pulled away, extremely startled

"Chan!" You exclaimed, taken aback,"What-what're you doing here?"

He didn't reply, instead kissing you deeply.

You couldn't help but kiss back, hands around his shoulders. He closed the door behind you and picked you up. Hoisting you by the thighs as you held on to him.

"I need you" He whispered in your ear, nibbling at it gently.

Your felt a spark run through your entire body, and you realised you'd already given into him.

You kissed him as he slowly walked the two of you to your couch. He knew the layout of your apartment as if it was his.

When he reached the couch, he dropped you down. You lay as he hovered above you.

He planted open mouthed kisses on your jaw, and your neck.

You moaned, already feeling ecstatic.

He took off your silk tshirt, and then your shorts. You noticed him admiring you, with your just-washed-wet hair.

"You're a goddess" He said, ripping your panties off, he went down lower. Placing a hand on your thigh, he pushed your legs apart.

His mouth disappeared between your legs, and you screamed out in pure pleasure.

Your loud moans, made him crazy. He could feel his pants getting tight.

"Chan! More. I need more!" You arched your back, desperate.

That was the last straw for him, as quick as possible he took of the black clothes he had on.

You prepared for what was coming next, as he grabbed both your legs, placing them on his shoulder.

He positioned himself, and looked up at you "Ready, princess?"

You could only nod, and he entered you.

"Fuck!" You bit on your lip.

"You feel so good" Chan groaned, which only turned you on even more.

You were like a drug, he could never get enough off.

The two of you became a hot mess of moans and skin slapping against each other.

When you were done, he sat down, pulling you on his lap.

The two of you were heaving, and yet, you couldn't get enough of each other.

"God, I missed you" He said, your head was laying on his chest. You could hear his heart beat, and feel his chest rise and deflate.

Suddenly, his hand reached down to your ass, squeezing.

"Round two?" He whispered
__________________________________________