Chapter 11

Naruto and Hinata sat side by side on the couch, enjoying each other's company. "I hear you're going to the concert with Sakura," Hinata remarked, breaking the comfortable silence.

Naruto's face lit up with a smile as he scratched the back of his neck. "Yeah, she invited me. Too bad you can't come, babe. It would have been fun for you to be there. I was going to ask Shion if she wanted to join Sakura and I," he said, sounding a little disappointed.

Curiosity getting the best of her, Hinata couldn't resist asking about Shion. "So, um, what's up with her?" she asked, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

Naruto shifted nervously, his eyes darting away from Hinata's. "Oh, uh, we decided to just stay friends," he replied, his voice a little strained.

Hinata wasn't convinced. "Well, isn't that weird?" she questioned, her tone laced with concern.

Naruto quickly reassured her, taking her hand in his. "No, don't worry, Hinata. I won't do anything, I promise," he said, trying to sound as sincere as possible.

Hinata furrowed her brow, still feeling skeptical about Shion. "I'm not worried, Naruto. It's just...I don't know, something seems off about her."

Naruto let out a sigh, feeling frustrated with the topic. "Come on, Hinata. I told you, we're just friends."

Hinata's eyes narrowed. "Friends who slept together," she stated, her voice firm.

Naruto's eyes widened in surprise. "Hinata, I already told you that it was a mistake, and it won't happen again," he said, feeling a twinge of guilt.

Hinata's expression hardened. "It doesn't matter if it won't happen again. The fact that you slept with her while we were still together is not okay, Naruto," she said, her voice rising in anger.

Naruto's own anger flared up in response. "And what about you, Hinata? You slept with someone else too, even though you knew we were still together," he retorted, feeling hurt and betrayed.

Hinata's face fell, her eyes filling with tears. "That was different, Naruto. You ghosted me for two months, and I thought you had broken up with me," she explained, her voice trembling.

Naruto stood up from the couch, his face tense with frustration. "You left me Hinata. In the middle of everything for work. I was angry and I told you I needed time," he reiterated firmly.

Hinata rolled her eyes in disbelief, her tone sharp with accusation. "Ah yes, time to sleep with another girl," she retorted, her arms folded across her chest.

Naruto had had enough of the argument and strode towards the door. "When did you become such a bitch?" he fired back before slamming the door closed.

Hinata slumped back against the couch, her eyes brimming with tears. She couldn't believe what had just transpired between them. The love they once shared had turned bitter. She wondered how they could ever move forward from this.

---

As Sakura sang one of Tora's songs in the living room, Sasuke paused his cooking in the kitchen to listen. Though her rendition wasn't quite as polished as the original, he recognized the tune instantly. It was a song that Tora had written and performed when she had first started out in the music industry.

(Just a friend to you by meghan trainer)

Why you gotta hug me like that every time you see me?

Why you always making me laugh

Swear you're catching feelings

I loved you from the start