Chapter 6

Susanoo and Tora had been keeping up appearances for two months. Susanoo glanced down at his "girlfriend" who was smiling widely, and she looked up with her red eyes to see him staring at her. "What?" she asked. "Nothing," he said, smiling lightly. They were walking in the mall, wearing very bad disguises, since they wanted to get caught.

"This is ridiculous," Tora said, as she looked at herself in the mirror. They were just wearing glasses. Susanoo let out a chuckle before leaning close to Tora and kissing her cheek. "You look cute as a nerd."

Tora gasped playfully before wrapping her arms around his neck and looking up at him with a smile. "You like this nerd, though, huh?"

"Hm, I wouldn't say 'like'," he said, pulling her in closer before leaning into her ear. "The paparazzi are sitting at the table beside us."

Tora quickly glanced at the paparazzi before leaning in close to Susanoo's ear. "Let's give them something to write about," she whispered playfully. Susanoo smirked before lifting her chin and gazing into her eyes. "You sure?" he asked, his own lips curving into a mischievous smile. She knew she had to get used to them kissing, so she decided to let it go and accept it. Tora nodded with a grin, and without hesitation, Susanoo leaned in to capture her lips with his own.

As the flashes of the paparazzi's cameras died down, Tora looked up at Susanoo with a grin. She didn't care about the attention, all that mattered was the connection she felt with him. "I think we gave them quite the show," she said with a laugh.

---

Sakura let out a frustrated sigh as she looked at the cute photos of Susanoo and Tora trying on hats and laughing. "We never do stuff like this, Sasuke," she complained. "Why can't we be like them?" Sasuke didn't seem to care as he shrugged in response. "We're not them," he said simply before walking into another room. Sakura followed him, hoping to get him to show some enthusiasm for their relationship. "So, I was thinking...there's this new restaurant that just opened up and I wanted to try it," she hinted. But Sasuke continued to put away his laundry, only humming in response. Sakura's frustration grew. "Fine, I'll ask. Do you want to go to that restaurant?" she asked, hoping for a positive answer. But all she got was another non-committal hum. Giving up, she turned around and prepared to leave the room. She yelled over her shoulder, "Just answer me with your words, please!"

Sasuke finished folding his clothes and walked out of the room without saying a word. Sakura followed him, feeling frustrated and ignored. "Sasuke, can you at least listen to me?" she pleaded, grabbing his arm. He stopped and turned to face her, his expression unreadable. "What is it, Sakura?" he asked, his voice monotone.

Sakura took a deep breath and looked up at him. "I just want us to spend more time together," she said softly. "Like Naruto and Hinata, and Tora and Susanoo, they're always doing fun things together and I feel like we never do." Sasuke sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "Look, Sakura, I know I'm not the most romantic guy out there, but that doesn't mean I don't care about you."

Sakura's heart softened at his words. "I know you do, Sasuke," she said, taking his hand. "But sometimes it's nice to do something special, you know?" Sasuke nodded, his eyes meeting hers. "Okay, we'll go to the restaurant," he said, giving her hand a gentle squeeze. Sakura beamed up at him, feeling a rush of happiness. "Thank you, Sasuke. I love you," she said, leaning in for a kiss. Sasuke met her halfway, their lips meeting in a sweet embrace.

---

A week later, Sakura and Sasuke dressed up for their date. Sakura looked stunning in a red dress that complemented her pink hair, while Sasuke wore a sharp suit and tie. As they entered the restaurant, Sasuke's phone kept buzzing with texts from his manager, but he ignored them. He was determined to show Sakura that she was his priority for the night.