"I'm afraid I do not come that often but it is beautiful yes" Solenne commented. Aerilyn chuckled more to herself. "Well I can't imagine you see much when you never leave the four walls of our home unless you are off to battle" Aerilyn joked. Solenne grinned at her and wrapped an arm around her. Solenne had not been having many visions as of late and that worried her, it meant she couldn't see what was coming. Aerilyn looked around the food stalls once they had arrived at the street, Nilsa was right, the street was dedicated just to humans. 

Every shopkeeper came out wanting to entice the Queen's mate into their restaurant or shop. Aerilyn saw a shop that was making roast potatoes, with meat and vegetables which was one of her favorite meals so she headed into there. "a table for two" Aerilyn took the lead. "of course, your majesty, right this way" the man spoke, he was clearly human. Solenne followed behind as he led them to their seat. The vampire Queen had never expected that she would be sitting in a human district with a human mate about to eat a human dinner. 

She was amused by the situation somewhat, she observed Aerilyn as the girl read the menu getting excited with all the drink options. "Do you know what Coca-Cola is?" the girl exclaimed excitedly. Solenne shook her head staring at her mate intently. "I am sure you are about to tell me" The Queen waited. Aerilyn was animated in her expression as she explained how she had not seen the drink since she was a little girl and she had only had it a handful of times. "it does not sound very appetizing to me" Solenne turned her nose up at it. 

Aerilyn shook her head with laughter, "you are a vampire, even the best chocolate would not appeal to you", Solenne looked at the menu, this conversation was intriguing her, mostly because it was exciting to see Aerilyn behave this way. Solenne noticed there were chocolate desserts, she knew immediately that she was going to order one for Aerilyn and try it herself, she was immersing herself into Aerilyn's world just as the girl had done for her. It seemed like this was the first time she could delve into human culture and it was exciting to say the least. 

The waiter came back over to take their order, Aerilyn just ordered her food, "May I have the roast potatoes, chicken, and vegetables please" she asked kindly. "Anything to drink your highness?" he spoke to Aerilyn, the manner in which he addressed her shocked her. "Just water thank you", this caused Solenne to frown, why would the girl not get what she wanted? Maybe she was worried that it cost too much or that she felt it was too good to be true to be experiencing this. 

"Anything for you, your majesty?" the waiter asked. Solenne picked the menu back up and smiled, "May I get a Coca-Cola, some chips and after my mate has eaten her meal I would like the hot chocolate fudge cake, I think I said it all right" The words were so foreign to Solenne. Aerilyn stared at her dumbfoundedly. After the waiter walked away Aerilyn spoke, "What was that?" she whispered. "What was what?" Solenne spoke coyly. 

"Since when do vampires drink coke or eat chocolate?" Aerilyn leaned over the table towards Solenne. "What is coke?" Solenne asked quizzically. Aerilyn found it so cute that the Queen did not know. "Coca-Cola, its the nickname for it" Aerilyn explained. "Oh pet, those are for you, although I may try them to see what all of the fuss is about" she winked at her. Aerilyn almost fainted at her wink, her heartbeat sped up. "Look at you getting all flustered, we might have to skip this meal and head straight back to the room" Solenne flirted. Aerilyn gulped and then got her composure back, "a girl needs her energy and I'm sorry but chocolate fudge cake and coke trumps sex right now" Aerilyn spoke plainly. 

It was time for Solenne's jaw to drop, Aerilyn was practically salivating at the thought of this food. "There is not a food in this world that trumps sex my love" Solenne purred, laying on her charm. Solenne laid her hand on Aerilyn's leg and began to tease her. The food came out along with the drink, but Solenne carried on teasing her, Aerilyn wanted nothing more than to go back to the room with the Queen. "I guess I will have to stop since the food is here" Solenne began to reach closer to the girl's center. "No...I mean yes, no ugh" Aerilyn was all flustered and did not know what to do, Solenne stopped rubbing, she had the girl right where she wanted her, it was not fair to tease her like that when food was her means of survival. Aerilyn exhaled and held the glass of coke to her mouth. Solenne moved closer to whisper into the human's ear, "We will finish what we started when we get back". Aerilyn nodded her head sheepishly. "Oh my god" she moaned as she drank the coke.

Solenne closed her legs after hearing the girl moan and grabbed the drink once the girl was finished taking a sip. She now had to see what the fuss was all about, making her mate moan like that. She took a sip and pulled a disgusted face, "that is horrible, how do you like that?" she asked. Aerilyn thought for a moment about how she could explain it. "Okay, so drinking coke is like you drinking a nice tasting amount of blood that is sweet" That was the best she could do. Solenne shook her head, "Did you really just compare that to blood". Aerilyn made Solenne try everything, her favorite so far had been the chicken obviously. This was one of the best meals she had had in a long time, the meals back at the palace were not bad but they were not a patch on this. 

Aerilyn made a note that she wanted to start growing foods that she could eat. After she ate her dinner she was full, but there was always room for dessert as they bought over the hot chocolate fudge cake which earned an even bigger moan. Solenne dug her spoon straight in after that had left Aerilyn's lips. The Queen was finding herself to be jealous of the food in some strange way. She had to admit that chocolate cake was quite nice and could picture herself eating that had she been human. She made a note to herself that she would buy it from somewhere and have it stocked back home. 

"Thank you for experiencing this with me, I never thought that I would eat human food again that was as delicious as this, let alone eat at a street purely just for humans. Being here with you means a lot to me" Aerilyn placed a kiss on Solenne's lips, this warmed her cold heart, her mate content. "Anything for you my love", Solenne held Aerilyn by her waist and pulled her in tight, inhaling happily. They thanked the waiter and the restaurant and proceeded to look around the town with Aerilyn marveling at the lights, stalls, and shops they had.