Chapter 34

As they broke away from each other Aerilyn couldn't figure out what Solenne was thinking and she wasn't going to ask either. Aerilyn was coming to terms with her attraction towards Solenne, she felt a pull towards the Queen of vampires for some strange reason and she was tired of trying to fight it.

She wasn't sure she wanted to leave anymore.

"tu nescis quam diu exspectavi te"

(You don't know how long I've been waiting for you)

Solenne confessed as she felt the excitement radiating off of Aerilyn, the girls heart was racing.

Aerilyn took a deep breath trying to process everything almost caught up in her own head, what had she done! "What are you saying?" She raised her eye brow.

"Many things" Solenne smirked.

Aerilyn's face hovered above the Queen's. "why were you not at dinner?" She couldn't help but ask.

Solenne closed her eyes and sighed. "I had things to attend to"

"can't you just be honest with me" Aerilyn pressured her for once, she needed answers as they both sat up.

Aerilyn raised a hand to Solenne's face cautiously, she didn't know whether she was allowed to touch her or not and the Queen sensed this.

"you should know by now I would never hurt you, you can look me in the eyes, you can touch me amica mea" (my love) Solenne smiled and leant in to kiss the side of Aerilyn's head.

"and so the ice Queen melted" Aerilyn spoke.

"and so she did" Solenne replied, taking a step back to look at Aerilyn with her hand still around her waist not wanting to let go. Her eyes were shining brightly, like sparkling champagne.

"why weren't you at dinner?" Aerilyn whispered lowly.

"I heard what Eli said" Solenne admitted truthfully.

"what about it?" Aerilyn still was unsure what was bothering the Queen so much.

"you have an Aunt obviously high up in the resistance, who are my enemies, your brother hates my kind and I know I said you were free to leave, but I don't think I can let you go, this has become far too complicated" Solenne rubbed her temples.

Aerilyn placed her hand on Solenne's cheek, rubbing it softly "I know I will have to face them one day, but for now I'm not leaving" Solenne released a sigh of relief.

Queen Solenne rested her forehead against Aerilyn's and then leant forward to capture her lips, the urge to mark her and claim the girl as hers was growing painfully. Aerilyn kissed back as their hands slowly explored the others body, Solenne picked Aerilyn up with ease, her legs wrapping around the Queen's waist as the kiss deepened.

Through ragged breaths, they kissed back and forth, their tongues exploring this new world for the first time. Aerilyn ran her hands through Solenne's soft blonde hair, not caring that she was messing it up. Solenne lowered them onto the bed, hovering over Aerilyn's body, but careful not to touch the girls intimate places without her consent.

Aerilyn flipped them over, not that she had the strength too, Solenne let her as always, as much as she hated being in a vulnerable position like this, she would do anything for Aerilyn.

They kissed a few more times before Aerilyn pulled her face away as she had felt Solenne's fangs come out whilst kissing her. She was still straddling Queen Solenne, giving her a sheepish smile as she was shocked she felt them, had Solenne lost control.

"Faex"

(shit)

"Sorry, I got a bit carried away" The Queen apologised.