🥐Nothing More Romantic Than a 2am Trip to the Gas Station🥐

@FXYLIK "Could you do Cheesy x Balloon if that's alright?? :D"

I HAD SO MUCH FUN WITH THIS DSDURDRHJWSHHTJDJK X))

Cheesy gets a random craving during the early early hours of the morning. Who is his dear roommate Balloon to let those cravings settle and leave his friend to suffer? It seems a trip to the gas station is due.
_______

Cheesy had difficulties sleeping for reasons he'd rather not get into. And much to his luck, his roommate Balloon did, too. So, the two often spent their nights awake and together. Aww, so cute, the little insomniacs 😚🥰❤️💕.

This night, er, morning? Eh, it was like any other. Balloon was at his desk, scribbling what he'd hope to one day become poetry. Right now, it just seemed like a hot pile of crap. Cheesy was scribbling something, too. He claimed it was some drafts for some skits, but, by the way he was giggling mischievously, it might have been a poorly drawn trophy with an angry face and stink lines.

The crude drawing was an obvious nod to the jock who had such a strange and intricate relationship with the comedian. They weren't friends, they were mean to each other, only further proven by Cheesy's art, but Trophy showed up for Cheesy's comedy shows, and Cheesy occasionally went along on walks with him to get inspiration from nature. Of course, all the while, Trophy took pictures of the scenery.

Cheesy's giggling came to a stop, and he threw his poor notebook that was hanging together by a thread (literally) to the end of his bed.

"I'm thirsty," he whined.

"Oh, would you like a glass of water?" Balloon asked, nodding to the many cups of water and other mysterious liquids that littered both the boys' bedside tables and other various surfaces across the room.

"Nah, want something cold."

"I could run and put some ice in a glass and bring it up, or make you an entirely fresh glass of water at that," Balloon offered.

"Nah, I don't want water," Cheesy replied lazily, clearly not satisfied Balloon hadn't come up with a solution for his problem.

This worried the other quite a bit, as he was used to having demands to follow and facing dire consequences for not doing so correctly. He felt he was failing now, despite Cheesy having not demanded anything. Unfortunately, it was like that sometimes, too. Silent needs went unmet, for Balloon didn't even know they existed, and suddenly, he was the worst monster to have ever been conceived.

"So, a juice? Would you like some Apple Juice? Or I think we have some of those little Kool-Aid juice pouches,"

Immediately, Cheesy perked up. Score!

"Icees!" He yelled.

Balloon quickly shushed him. "No, I said Kool-aid," he corrected, confused about the steps Cheesy had taken within his mind to get from point A to point B.

"No, let's go to the gas station!" He said, much quieter than before.

Whether Balloon agreed or not, Cheesy got up and prepared to leave. This consisted of grabbing a jacket for the nipping cold of the night, and a beanie to cover his messy bedhead.

"Really? It's like—" Balloon glanced at his clock that sat at his desk, "—2 in the freaking morning!"

Cheesy just grinned. "And what? We're not going to bed anytime soon. Plus, it'll be fun! I promise I'll settle down once we get back." Cheesy got down on his knees and began to make a big scene, pleading over and over to go to the gas station.

"Okay, okay!" Balloon finally says, "Let's go get Icees." He got up from his chair and smiled lightheartedly.

Cheesy arose from his place on the floor and dove for his phone before taking off out the door. Balloon, too, grabbed his phone, plus the keys to their room, and followed Cheesy out the door. As they walked down the hall, well, Balloon walked and Cheesy skipped, Balloon couldn't help but feel excited about this late night/early morning adventure. He liked spending time with Cheesy. Cheesy was obviously already excited, though maybe that was more because of the Icees than it was because of Balloon...