🥐Misconception (Fan)🥐

Trying my best to help the polysexual peeps get the real representation that they deserve and to clear the misconception that comes with it.

Polysexual: Polysexual defines a person who is sexually attracted to multiple, but not all, genders. This is not the same as pansexuallity, bisexuality or being polyamorous

Polyromantic: Being polyromantic is the same as being polysexual the only diffrence is it is the romantic attraction to multiple, but not all, genders instead of the sexual attraction. Often times people who are on the acesexual spectrum use this term.

Fans POV

I decided that i would make a simple update on my blog this morning as it had been a while since i had posted anything

'Happy pride to all my fellow polysexual friends out there 💖💚💙'

it was a simple message but boy did it blow my phone up. I got loads of comments some which were pretty nice and simple like 'Happy pride ❤️' and 'Thanks' and just others commenting about there own polysexuality but others were just clueless ad some were even rude 'Thats literally just pansexual lol' 'Partners reveal?' And you know the occasional 'your a *slur*' and 'Ew a homosexual' (A/N i found this way to funny and if i ever recived a comment like this i would fucking die) I know you can't blame some people for not understanding but gosh it sucked when so many people were so clueless. I had to do something about this "Thanks for helping me with this so early test tube" I said "Yeah" Test tube said yawning "No problem" I sat down in my chair and test tube started to count down on her fingers 3.. 2.. 1.. "Hey interneters! Its fan and im here with a special, out of the blue, video just clearing the air about a post i made" I said "So uh incase you didnt see the post i was just wishing happy pride to me fellow poly sexual people as we dont get.muxh representation" I looked to the side and fidgeting with my hands a bit "Uhm" I cleared my throat and began talking again "There quite a bit of misunderstanding around the term polysexual and i think as a polysexual pperson myself i am a bit obligated to educate others on this matter" Test tube gave me a kind smile behind the camera urging me to continue "So thw first and biggest mistake that most people make is not understanding the diffrence behind polysexual and polyamorous. Polyamorous is term used to describe a person who particpates in relationships usally containg 3 or more people in a, consensual, relationship. But a polysexual person is a person who is attracted to to people of multiple genders." And took a deep breath and continued "This is where people often confuse polysexuality and pansexuality. The diffrence between these two is that polysexual is the attraction to multiple genders but pan is the attraction to all." I cleared my throat again thinking of what to say next, I didn't really prepare for this video and didn't have a script "Uh for example... think of it this way, being polysexual is like liking multiple types a fruit like grapes and apples and oranges but being pan is likeing all fruits sure that includes grapes and apples and oranges but it also includes others, again, all of them." Test tube gave me a thumbs up and I smiled back at her "So yeah hope that clears that up and uh happy polysexual pride day and also happy rest of your pride month!" And that wraps that up. Test tube ended the video "Look at you, educating the public" she said I laughed "Yeah... it could really make a difference one day i guess"

563 words yay! All done with this chapter. If I got anything wrong please correct me. I am not poly myself but I am pan and can understand that they are very diffrent. Hope you learned something new and have a happy poly pride day and a very merry pride month!