🥐Dry storms out the window🥐

1. Outside the Window: What's the weather outside your window doing right now? If that's not inspiring, what's the weather like somewhere you wish you could be?

Lightning, heat and loud noises?

Seems like fantube weather to me

Fan x Test tube

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

All day it had been so hot! Fan swears he was going to melt, test tube says that was impossible as 3rd degree burns take place at around 160 degrees and the apartment complex just barley started to experience 100 degrees. Sure outside it was hotter and as the sun went down it was cooling but the broken AC unit certainly wasn't helping. "Why! Why is it always the hot days that the AC breaks" Fan whined from his place, sprawled out on the floor "I dont know Fan, i wish i could help" Test tube was somewhat sympathetic for Fan but also thought he was being quite dramatic "Why cant you fix the AC, im sure some of your super knowledge could be helpful" "Not after i accidently cut power to the building. I mean it was only ONE time but people just weren't built to forgive i guess" Test tube fanned herself with a stray newspaper and Fan continued to whine on the floor.

Suddenly, a flash of white flooded the room. "Woah, what was that?" Fan shot uo from his spot on the floor "Lightning!" Test Tube beamed, it was her favorite weather. That may or may not because of the amount of science that goes behind it but she has convinced everyone it's because she likes the pretty light. "Well i get that bit but why?" Fan got up and peered out the window, lightning continued to flash. "Its because the air acts as an insulator between the positive and negative charges in the cloud or between the cloud and the ground. When the opposite charges build up enough, this insulating capacity of the air breaks down and there is a rapid discharge of electricity!" Test tube took her spot next to fan as they both gawked at the sight "b-but its not loud?" Test tube laughed "Not here but probably over there" Test tube pointed in the direction of the lightning "Heat lightning, its when the lightning is so far away that the sonic shockwaves that we know as thunder cant be heard!" Fan smiled a bit "I.. I like this" Test tube nodded "Its my favorite" She wrapped her arm around Fans waist and despite the heat he leaned into her touch. The two spent their evening cuddling and discussing the phenomenon. At some point the AC finally kicked in, a bit late as the two had already found their way to the popsicle box in their fridge.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

459 words. I just need to get some of these drafts finished so, yes, this was rushed.

Guess who found 100 angst prompts? Me. It was me. I found 100 angst prompts. What a shocker.

My longest record for fluff currently is 3. Not to say im proud or anything but-