🥐NAA🥐

Plot: Some of the II members create a secret group that meets every Wednesday. I wonder what these 5 have in common...

Edit: yin yang is Italian not German sorry lol

No one's POV

Wednesday was a special day. It was a day when a few particular members of Inanimate insanity and inanimate insanity infinity shall meet in the depths of the woods. "So..." taco said pouring tea from a pot "how was the challenge..." taco asked setting the pot down and turning her attention twords silver spoon "Could have gone alot better" he said simply "Chives?" He said turning everyones attention to him "Same as usual." Toilet spoke up "Another fashion show" "Precisly" Chives responded "Someone really must get control of those two" Taco said sipping her tea "They dont sound nice" yin said fidgeting with a spare spoon yang found on the table "They aren't" Chives said through grit teeth. The 6 enjoyed their tea and continued talking amongst themselves before being interrupted by the sound of bushes rustling. The sound caught then all off guard and a tense feeling clogged up the air "It was probably just a rabbit" Chives said "Or weve been caught! I cant be seen with them!" Silver spoon said pointing at yin yang "Thats just really rude!" Yang said "Yeah!" Yin chimed "Oh hush up already you yappy yaks" taco said pulling out some random gadget that looked similar to a gun of some sort "You aren't going to shoot anyone" Floory said munching on some food that had been left for him "...right?" He asked halting his feast to give a worried look "Whos there!" Taco shouted "Show yourself" she commanded and whoever was there complied. Turns out they had been caught and it was by none other than...

Mephones POV

I sweat I heard talking in the woods! Look im not nosey but.. well.. okay I am nosey I had to see what was going on! I mean it's my property I get to know who's on it. I peeked through the bushes and was shocked to see what was happening "Show yourself!" I heard taco demand. Gosh she didn't have to be that bossy I was going to do it anyways I mean I had to intervene at some point. I climbed out of the bushes and without and thought on my mind I just blurted out "What?" "Mista phone!" Toilet shouted "Toilet we've talked about this" Taco said "Oh yeah..." he said crossing his arms, excitement turned to disgust "Wh-what!? My own contestants turning their backs on me! My own assistant even! Come on toilet how could you go behind my back and do.. well.. THIS!? Whatever it is. Does anyone mind explaining!" I shouted "Don't" some small little vegetable looking thing said "Mmm" taco hummed "Do..." she said with that Toilet stood up and threw his arms in the air "ASSISTANT!? YOU FIRED ME! REMEBER NOW WHEN YOU TOLD ME TO LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK!!" "Gid toilet i knew you ouldnt follow instructions but come on this! You definitely came back" I said "Whatever" the vegetable said "Yiu have to leave" yin said "Yea you aren't allowed" yang followed with "Why not" I asked "Because" Silver soon said "its NAA" everyone nodded "I-" I stammered "I dont know what thay means" Taco rolled her eyes and scoffed "NAA" she repeated "Non American Association" I raised an eyebrow "How much more clear can i be!? Im british and so is toilet, chives and silver spoon. Floory is from Australia and yin yang are Italian. None of us are American and understand eachother. I mean how many times has an American corrected you whilst your talking!" She stated "If i have to explain to another person what thongs are im going to erupt. Literally. " Floory said "Dont even get me started on chips and crisps!!" Toilet shouted "Fish and chips!! Its not fish and fries its fish and chips!" He continued "And dont forget wellies" silver spoon sighed "See!" Taco gestured to her surroundings "You dont understand do you" she asked cocking (A/N haha cock) an eyebrow "Well-" I pointed my finger as if to make a point but I couldn't really think of one "Are- uh.. are plotting my demise?" I said shrugging my shoulders and smiling "What? No!" Toilet said "Speak for yourself" yang said smirking mischievously which was soon broken by yin worridly screaming about weather yang was serious or not which just lead to the two bickering "Meh i expected just as much" I said "As long as your little bri-ish meetings aint messing with me or my show and you aren't helping my contestantst to cheat. Cough cough taco cough cough. Then is suppose its alright" I turned around to walk off "Thanks or whatever" taco said "TANK YA MISTA PHONE I LOVE YA" I heard toilet say followed by other thank yous. Man British people are weird what does meeting up in secret do that makes them enjoy it so much!?

833 words! I had lots of fun writing this as I've had this idea on my mind for awhile lol. I'm obsessed with the idea that all the non-American contestants and such meet to basically talk shit about the American contestants and all the BS they do. If you know of any other characters that you think woul come to the NAA meetings do share and I might make another chapter of them!