OH DEAR

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

HOLY. FUCKING. SHIT.

AJHHHHHSISHDISE

NIKKIE IS EARLY TO INANIMATE INSANITY INVINTATIONAL!?!??!

Fr I stopped paying attention to make paw patrol mac n cheese and half a pb and j (stfu, I am health🖕) and then IT WAS THERE!?!??!

AHHHHHH

SO GOOD SO GOOD I FUCKING LOVE BOTS DESIGN AHHHH!!! THEY HAD EVERYONE FOOLED IN THE TRAILER

AND fools...

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame in me -Anrhony Weldon and LITERALLY EVERYONE IN THIS FUCKING EPISODE

As much as I love Candle, I am very glad Cabby stayed (as well as Yin-Yang)

THAT BITCH NAME DROPPED BASEBALL KAY WHY ES!

I have truly warmed up to her character and we are seeing a lot of her side on things. It helps to understand her better (Cabby interacts, please)

Okay, okay, you heard my ramble.

IT'S TIME FOR QUOTEEESSS!!!!

"With all due respect, screw us!" -Nickel

The only valid response tbh. We love a trans ally.

(The rest of the quote) "With all due respect, screw us! It only matters what YOU think! So..."

And their response "It's so... ME!"
-Bot

"SPEAK UP I WILL!!" -Silver Spoon

"Those nincompoops want to go to the final three! WITHOUT US!!!"
"Yes, Silver, final three typically doesn't include five people." -Candle
(I love her sass!)

CONTINUING HER SASS

"Can-can I have that?"
"Over my dead body."

Looking at this deeper than it definitely should be looked at, does anyone think that maybe it's because she still wants to be of some sort of use? Just a thinky thought.

"Well, in the spirit of interrupting--"
"YES! You got this, Yin!"
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I LOVE THEM! I LOVE THEM I LOVE THEM I LOVEEE THEMMM!!!

"Oh, boo-hoo, no more PERMANENT SHEILD!" I do not love Silver Spoon, however.

I don't think Silver Spoon gets enough hate. There. I said it. Especially with the amount of hate some other characters get. I don't hate you for liking him, but he deserves a few more haters. :// (IMO!!)

"Well, to go with the coveted Immunity Cookie, we have... The Immunity MILK!™"

"Is this immunity from his lactose-intolerance?" (I hate Nickel, but... BWAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAH)

"W-well! I, Yang, agree with Yin! THE MILK IS MINE!"

Uh, some dumb Stabby pun er something. I didn't bother to copy it, but Cabby hesitantly raised her hand and then lowered it again. (We love the Cabster in this household. She's so me... easily influenced by others' disproval and ever so self conscious ><)

"... Whatever, what a DUMB FAKE advantage! You're just taking stuff from your fridge, and calling it silly names!"

"Hey, you take that back! Ya got any "Apology Asparagus" in there?"

*eating asparagus* "... Sorry, mate."
"Best. Job. EVEEER!"

OKAY SULVER FUCKING SUCKS I'm sorry I'm sorry.

"And, speaking of files... I fyou provide me with on emore I'll... Convince my alliance to take out Yin-Yang instead of you tonight. Hm?"
"Well... It looks like I have more files than i do options."

Like, if y'all wanna talk blackmail,

"STILL no faith?" Awww, from when Candle first drug Silver off a cliff... they still cute, tho.

"Cabby, come on! Raise up your hand and give me your milk blessing!!"

I love Candle as a mother figure, but... Cabby mother figure for Yin-Yang? Oh, who am I kidding! I am a oneshot writer, so of course! And I'm gonna write that!

"I'm glad I can still trust you, Cabby! Unlike Candle."
"First she was with us, then she wasn't. It was an emotional rollercoaster!"

"Well... if you'd like a smoothe ride... than may I present... THE CAB!!"

Have I mentioned that I love Cabby yet?

"Pfft. He CLEARLY hasnt read my cab reviwew... One star was QUITE generous."

...

*Throws sand in The Floors face.*

"Nickle's FIRST best friend. It's all in here..."

*IT'S FUCKING BASEBALLS FILE WHAA*

"SEE!? I told you it wasnt just the cliff!! You five have officially made it tothe second stage... The GLADSTONIAN GLACIER! You make recognize this from the premiere of our second season."

"Where... Baseball is right now."

*BOOOM* And there is the name drop!!

"Theres more where that came from HIYAA!" *LITERALLY KICKS CANDLE IN THE FACE LMAO!!*

"But the fact is... it's either you or me tonight."

"I... I understand... But only because I LOVE sabotage!"

"Ooh! It's so sad it's come to this! I wish there was another way..."

"Oh boy,  I can't wait to chug this jug of saftey tonight! Unless... you're more thirsty than me."

"Wooooow,  what a bold act of generosity! Who knows whose thist will be quenched tonight?!"

"Yes, mwahahahahaha! AHEM. [Coughs a bunch]"

"Then consider us FOOLS."
"I mean, we already did, but--"

"Your loyalty ultimately paid off, and I'm sorry I foolishly withheld mine from you. If it's any consolation... I'm rooting for you."

"Good game, Candle."

...

"You're still a dumb idot, though!"

"That I am, Yin-Yang. That I am."
_______

All done UNTIL NEXT TIME