🥐Uh oh (Taco)🥐

Why does the title rhyme lol

Plot: When microphone forfeits and gives her speech to taco they end up in a somewhat void. When microphone finishes her speech taco expects to go back to her spot in the woods but things don't seem to go her way

WARNING: This is a horror chapter and may disturb some audiences. Please proceed with caution.

Tacos POV

"See? This is why you listen to me, Mic." I said, "Delectable, isn't it?" I continued. This is what I've been trying to do and it's finally done! "Finally a taste of recognition. Finally, I can finally-" "Is that what you said to pickle?" Microphone said. Now I was suddenly in some white endless void. Her cold and ever-so-tired eyes looked back at me. I wish I could say she was sad maybe disappointed or confused but she just looked... blank. "Make him think he was doing what he wanted?" My mouth went dry. I wanted to say something, anything but... I couldn't... "Like he was heard?" Come on taco Just spit out just anything! Ugh!! "I thought I gained a friend," she said "But I really gained nothing" with that she was gone. I clenched my fists and squeezed my eyes shut. I refuse to cry I refuse to be upset and yet I still am! I let out a long breath before opening my eyes again. I wiped my tears and focused on my surroundings as it seems I was no longer in the void. "Huh?" I wasn't in the void but I wasn't in the forest either, where am I? The place stunk of wet carpet and was lit by fluorescent lights together let off a quite annoying buzzing sound. "H-hello?" I called out. That was stupid what did I expect, a response? I walked forward into another room and it looked exactly the same. I walked into the next room and the next. I took lefts and rights I walked forwards and backwards and still, it was the same thing over and over again. The buzzing, the smell, and that same annoying yellow wallpaper were EVERYWHERE. Soon I found myself running and with the running came yelling and maybe some crying. I stopped in a room and just fell onto my knees "WHERE THE HELL AM I!?" I screamed. I grabbed onto either side of my head and just began to sob. "Please let me out" I whispered. Suddenly I heard I loud and distorted sound from one of the rooms. If that thing sound maybe just a little more human I would have felt comforted or safe but just the way It was ever so slightly off just maybe me feel bad. I stood up and turned around before making, out of all of my mistakes, regrettably the worst one yet. I talked to it "Who's there!?" And then it stumbled into view. It was humanoid but looked too disfigured to even be classified as such. I turned what I assumed to be its head to look at me and something in me told me to run. Run, it said, run fast as fast as you can. And I did...

It isn't... endless... unfortunately

It had dead ends.. some that stretched for a few feet and others longer than I could see...

But one thing was clear...

It's infinite..

No door...

No exit...

No escape...

I'm no longer on earth.

I might even be in a world entirely different.

How many of these places exist?

How long have I been here?

Are there other people?

Is there somewhere to go?

A goal that must be met?

Something... anything...

"WHERE AM I!"

"LET ME OUT!"

"I DON'T WANT TO DIE!"

"HELP ME!"

"IT'S COMING!"

"it's here."

"..."

626 words! Okay, this one is definitely a favorite. I know I say that I enjoy writing all my chapters but this one is just.. *mwah* chefs kiss definitely. ONE SEASON 2 TOMORROW WOOOO