7🌙

Wahab's POV:

Ammara needs time to think. I respect it but doesn't mean i am not scared. What if she realizes she and zayn is better off without me. I go to see zayn daily. At first it was purely to impress Ammara but gradually i fell in love with him. He is such a shy and quiet child. I have always thought children are horrendous creatures but zayn completely changed my perspective. His manners never fail to amaze me. How he always takes off his shoes before entering the room. How he always arrange his toys. And he is only 2. He is Ammara's kid in every sense. Even he makes the same face as Ammara whenever he is thinking.

"I need to talk to you" Ammara came to me when i was building a train with zayn.
"Right now" Has she made the decision? Should i panic?
"Yeah it is zayn after noon nap time just wait a few minutes i am going to just put him to sleep" She has made the decision. Her serious tone is enough indication to me. Although she has always been serious with me but today her voice sounded even more serious even if that thing is possible.

"Yeah so i have made the decision about the thing you asked" My heart beat spikes up. I was right. Shivers has started in my right hand. I put my left hand on my palm in an attempt to hide my shivers. What has happened to me? I am nervous wreck. I have never been like this. In fact i was always been a very confident person. Even some people used to say how they want to have confidence like mine.

"As you already know i do not love you" What a way to start a conversation today she is in the mood to not only break my heart but also run a crane on my broken pieces.
"Wait here me out" Did the disappointment show on my face. I waited her to continue.
"But I know zayn needs a Father figure in his life. He is going to start school in s couple of years I don't want him to feel insecure or his class mates to look down on him. I may not love you for my whole life but i am willing to try for the sake of my kid."
"The only reason you are marrying me is zayn?"
"Yeah i understand if you don't want to but i want to be clear with you and not give you any false hopes and it is like i am using to fill a gap"
"I will gladly be used and as far as Zayn is concerned. I absolutely adore that little guy he changed my whole perspective on kids. Don't tell anyone but i used to think kids are demonic little creatures" She burst out laughing to the point her eyes got filled with tears. I am standing dumb founded this is the first i have seen laughing whole heartedly. She noticed me staring and stopped to clear her throat.
"I am sorry i got carried away"
"No need to apologize in fact i will love it if you do it more in the future." My comment made her blush.
"Ok get out and do your project" Another first. She made a play ful comment. I completely neglected my project these days. It is in the ending stages i should not let my efforts go to waste when it is that close to being successful.

All the workers are lying on the ground. All of them immediately stand up when they hear my footsteps. What the hell are they doing?
"We were waiting you to give us further construction" Oh my god these idiots are the construction workers i am merely a supervisor and they treat me like i am a fellow labor.
"Do you guys know what to do next"?
"Yeah we do"
"Then why the hell aren't you doing and come on get back to your work" All of them immediately start running. Two even collided with each other making me laugh. Nothing can spoil my mood today. Even these lazy idiots can not.

I called baba and updated him about the whole situation. He is happier than me. His exact words were "I thought i was going to die without a grand child" i can tell he is very excited to meet zayn. He is keen to meet zayn. Unlike me Dad has always adored kids. Pretty ironic that he only has one kid of his own. I once asked him why didn't have more kids. He told me about my mother health concern how she almost died when she had me. So dad gave up the idea of building a foot ball for the sake of mom. My dad rarely mentions mom it is hard to see him still devastated over her even though so much time has passed. I have asked him multiple times to settle down but he said he doesn't want to cheat on my mother. I guess crazy love runs in our family.

Speaking of love, i immediately want to marry Ammara because i have a constant scare that she is going to change her mind. Ammara does not have any relationship with her family. She told me how they cut her off when she wanted to live alone with Zayn. I absolutely hate her family. How does that.
"Just Because you have a supportive father that does not mean everyone do" My inner voice screamed.

I need build a kid's room in my house. I don't know if Ammara is okay to live with us or she wants to live separately. I am fine either way. My dad start laughing when he heard my concerns.
"If it was up to you. You would have married her the second she said yes."
"Why not"
"Do not stress. You may end up scaring her away"
"But--"
"Let the girl breathe" i gave up. I know he is right.

Hoping you like this chapter.
Do vote and comment.