Part 6✨

Shahnawaz POV:
She is messing with my mind. She is making me lose my senses. I'm questioning my own decisions. First I bought that book for her. Why did i do that? I don't know

Now some fierce rage came over me when i saw that guy holding her hand. I don't even consider her my wife so from did this possessiveness came.

My friend Omer came and sat in my office:
"Why are you sulking? Your wife giving you hard time?"
"No the thing is she isn't doing anything to make me hate her. She cares so much about me without demanding anything in return"
"Aw you are developing feelings for her"
"No I'm not"
"So you don't mind if i make a pass on her considering your situation "
I didn't even realize when i got up and caught his collar.
"I got my answer "
I immediately pulled away.
"Before i go i want to say one thing man you are falling in love with her. The sooner you accept it the better. Do it before it gets too late."
Omer said and walked out of my office.

The whole time i was driving to my house Omer's words were circling in my mind. I don't know how is this going to work. I have no idea what she feels about me. Moreover she is so much younger than me. She can easily find a younger hguy. Nah I can't bear the thought of her with another guy. But I can't force myself upon her.

At the dinner table , I could tell she was anxious.
"Just say it" I said
"What"
"I know you want to say something so just say it"
"I was that obvious"
"My family invited me to dinner"
"So"
"They invited you too. But we don't have to go I refused them already"
I could tell how much she wanted to go.
"We will go"
Her face instantly lightened up.

One thing i have noticed that her family rarely checks up on her despite living in the neighborhood. How i know? I'm not a stalker but i check the security cameras. That kinda makes me a stalker.

I still haven't forgotten how her own brother treated her. They just gave her away to a stranger without caring who that person is. I can't even imagine what could have happened if there was someone else instead of me.

Her face was priceless when she saw the book i bought. i was secretly watching her. If i had known she would be this happy over a book i would have bought it earlier.

She has been living with me only for a month but she has made a huge place in my life without even realizing it.

All my life i avoided commitment. I have had my fair share of affairs in my past but i never wanted to settle down. My birthgiver the woman who walked out me when i was 2 made me like this. She walked away without even caring for her son.

Anaya's POV:
I wasn't expecting him to agree. I was sure he will refuse me. My mother came in the evening for the invite. I refused her but she didn't budge. I'm so excited.

He came back early because of Dinner. I thanked him
" I really appreciate you doing this"

Together we went to my Parent's house my brother received us. He was behaving nicely with me for the first time in my life. I was shocked. My sister-in-law came to hug me.
"How are you"
"I'm good"Why is she behaving nicely with me. She never asked how i was. What's up with my family.

At the dinner table, My father said
"So Shahnawaz, Anaya treating you good?"
"Yes she is very nice"
"I'm really grateful for what you did. You saved our honor"
"It's not a big deal" I don't understand where this conversation is going.
"It is a big deal. Tbh i knew she was like this. She has always been after the male specie like a parasite"
I can't believe my own father is saying these things to my husband.

"I agree with Baba. But I'm sorry you were dragged in this" My brother said. Tears were now falling from my eyes.

Shahnawaz immediately got up.
"Don't ever repeat this shit about my wife! Get it" He caught my hand and said
"Let's go to our house. We won't stay in the house where you are not respected "

My family tried to stop him but he didn't stop.

At the house:
"You didn't have to defend me. Im used to this"
"You are my wife now anybody who wants to say shit to you first have to go through me"
"You called me your wife"
"Yes you are my wife. We may not have a normal relationship but that doesn't change the fact you are my wife and I won't let anybody disrespect you"

Saying that he went to his room

Hoping you like this chapter.
Do vote comment.
Peace out✌️