6🌙

Wahab's POV:

My ears are ringing with the statement "I have a son" continually. I know i should say something now but i don't know how. The shock is so big. How did she hid it so perfectly? I realized i have reached the place where i always drop her off. She is getting out of the car. She is getting far from me. I should do something. Before i even realize it myself i walked out of the car and ran after her.

"Ammara" She turned towards me.
"Ammara i do not have a problem that you have a kid. i will Happy embrace it as my own. I promise i will everything related to you with my whole heart" Words came out of my mouth and i realized they are true. I am not lying. Am I ready to be a father or not i don't know but i am willing to try for her.
"No you do not mean it"
"Yes i do I have no idea if i am going to succeed or not but i deserve a chance"
"You are joking go home you have no idea what are you talking about "
"I can assure you i am Very serious "
"You do not know even my kids name or what their name is or even their age " She said and walked away without even giving me a chance to reply.

I am standing dumb founded. She is right i should go home and think about it. I have to talk to my father too. He was okay when he knew it was just us now it involves a child. My head is throbbing again. Medicines are wearing off. I should not have laughed at the people who said love is hard. Can i take care off a child? I don't know the answer to that question. But am i ready to let Ammara go? Absolutely not Even these thoughts make me nauseous.

I must be looking like a zombie cause my father got scared when he saw me.
"What is up with you? Did something happened or did Ammara say something?"
"She has a kid"
"Who"
"Ammara"
"Oh" His mouth formed an o sound. I sit on the sofa frustrated. Putting my fingers in my head. I felt a hand on my shoulder. My dad stand behind me.
"I know son all of this must be too much for you take in. But the love I have seen in your eyes her is enough to tell me it is genuine. Now it is up to you if you want to take off without even trying or willing to dive complete in. Love is a sacrifice. If you love her you should learn to love all the things attached to her. And that kid is a part of her. "

My dad's words gave me the motivation which i was lacking. Before i knew it i was sitting in the car going towards Ammara's house. I remember this place by heart. This place brings me peace knowing it leads to someone my heart feels content with. Love is a weird thing. I am dying to catch a glimpse and she doesn't even bother looking at me. This makes me remember my old days when girls used to throw themselves on my feet and i didn't bat an eye. I believe this is karma. Nature is doing the justice. I texted Ammara to come and meet me at our place. It sounds good our place. The place i meet her every day the place i wait for her. So far she has not texted me back. I don't know if she will show up or not but i am willing to take my chances.

I have been waiting here for over an hour. So far there is not a single sign of her. She left my message on seen. I am losing hope of her coming every passing minute. Just as i was about to go back i see her running towards me. She stopped inches away from me to catch her breath. Her face is all sweaty and red. She looks like she ran a marathon. All of my sadness is gone and is replaced with a smile.
"Why were you running like a thief is after you"
"I just saw your message" She said in between her panting.
"Yeah I needed to talk to you"
"So you did realize your mistake i knew it you just needed to think clearly"
"Contrary to what you think i am ready to take care of both of you both mentally and financially"
"Wait what"
"Yes i am ready i even talked to my father"
"Isn't it too early"
"Maybe for you but not for me i have been craving for you for the past couple of months" She averted her eyes at my confession.
"Come with me" she said.

I followed her without a question. I will gladly go wherever she takes me. We stopped in front of a small house. She lives here. All this time i thought she live in a hostel. "She didn't trust you." My inner voice spoke out. She does now that is why she is showing me the house. She unlocked the front door and a kid came running towards her.
"Wahab meet my son zayn" I bent down to shake hands with the toddler. He shook my head and ran away.
"He is a little bit shy. It takes him some time to get used to people" i look around the house. Her whole living room is covered with plants. I guessed it she liked flowers because of her rosy fragrance.
"It is like a plants nursery in here"
"Yeah what can i say i like plants" Awkward silence fell upon us. I decided to break the silence.
"My decision still stands in case you are wondering"
"I can tell how is this going to work this all is happening way too fast i still have not comprehend it fully"
"Don't panic take as much time as you need i will wait even if it takes an eternity" i pulled Zayn's cheek who is hiding behind the curtain and came out of my house.

Hoping you like this chapter.
Do vote and comment.

In the end it's Him and Iजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें