Part 7💫

Amna's POV:

Ali came up with a plan that we have to run away and do a court marriage Because all other doors are closed on us. I asked him if there is any other way but we both know there isn't.  I don't want to do this but i know if I don't do this i will lose all of it altogether.

My nikkah is on Sunday. We decided that instead of me going to venue for my nikkah i will go with Ali to the court. My whole family is satisfied because i am not putting any fight. I'm doing everything they asked me. They are thinking i have made peace with the fact that I'm marrying Ahmed.

I went with them for my nikkah dress shopping. Ahmed has been calling me everyday to check up on me.

It's the day today. I'm so anxious. Ali is waiting for me at the court already. We agreed to meet there. I am going to the parlour. My mother called me.
"Yes"
"I'm so proud of you. You sacrificed for us. Me and your father is very proud of you. I can never repay you for this. You are thinking we may be harsh for you but I'm thinking of your betterment. We knew your chachi could have never given you the respect you deserve. Forgive me Amna for everything"
"Mama don't apologize"
"Please forgive me amna"
"It's okay mama"

Mama hugged me. My father was standing at the door. He came and joined our hug. He wiped my tears.
"You are my princess do you know that Amna"
"Yes baba"

My thoughts are mixed up now. I wasn't expecting my parents to talk to me like this and comfort me. My brother dropped me off at the parlour. Ali has been calling me non-stop. I'm having second thoughts about going to the court.

My childhood is going through my mind. My parents face keeps on coming. Do i want to lose them? Because i know if i go through with it i will lose them for the rest of my life.

I turned off my phone. I don't want to lose my family. I chose my family over Ali. Ammar bhai picked me up . We went to the venue. I signed the papers. My parents kissed me on the head. I'm just numb. I'm hearing sounds around me but i don't know what's happening.

The function came to an end. I don't have any energy left. I took sleeping pills and went to sleep. I just want to escape reality. I woke up. I'm not ready to face Ali.

There is a note on my side table. I immediately know it is from Ali

"I'm sorry my love for you wasn't enough. I don't blame you for choosing your family over me. Amna i love you and i always will for the rest of my life. But I can't stay here knowing you aren't mine anymore. You are someone else's wife now. I'm leaving this city. I'm going to settle abroad. As much as it pains me to say this i hope you have a very happy and successful marriage life.
     I Love You.
Your Ali "

I didn't even realize i have started crying. Ammar bhai came and sat beside me. He hugged me and i started sobbing loudly.

"Amna cry as much as you want but after this you are going to close this chapter. Not every story has a happy ending"

I know he is right. I wouldn't have stayed happy with Ali knowing i have brought shame to my family and hurt my parents. Eventually i would have started hating him too.

Hope you like this chapter.
Do vote and comment.
Peace out✌️