Chapter Thirteen~ Train Wreck

P E Y T O N

"Looks like nobody's home." I say softly as we pull into his driveway.

"Moms working the late shift and Luke's got a date." He smiles softly looking over at me. We end up watching a movie in the living room. Halfway through my phone goes off.

From Chase: hey where are you guys?

To Chase: we're at Jason's

From Chase: are you guys coming home tonight?

To Chase: maybe?

From Chase: ok, be safe I love you

To Chase: I love you too

Jason pulls me onto his lap and kisses my neck a few times. I sight and lean into his touch, Jason slides his hands under my shirt. His fingers trace shapes on my sides and I hum.

"Do you want to go upstairs?" I ask lowly. Jason only picks me up and carries me upstairs. I press light kisses along his neck and jaw.

"Beautiful, I'm trying to get you into my room but if you keep that up I make no promises." It comes out husky. I grin and continue what I'm doing, he groans before opening the bathroom door. Jason pressed my back against the door, he leans down to kiss me roughly. I moan against his lips and he tightens his hold on my legs.

"Bed or counter?" Jason asks against my lips.

"Bed."

We struggle our way to his room where he locks the door behind us. Fuck it's been way too long since we've had sex.

"I want you." I moan as he kisses my neck, my hands are in his hair. Jason's hands trail up my stomach pulling my shirt with it.

"The feeling is mutual." He groans against my lips. His hands slide under me to unhook my bra. I tug at his shirt trying to get it off him.

"I want this off." I breathe. Jason chuckles before yanking his shirt over his head. I pull mine off quickly and kiss him hard. Our pants are discarded without much thought. Jason positioned himself and looked down into my eyes. He leans down to kiss me softly.

"Are you sure?" He whispers against my lips.

"Yes." It comes out breathy. When he leans down to kiss me again he slowly pushes in. I wince a little.

"Sorry." He almost groans before kissing my neck. I hum and wrap my arms around his neck. When he finally moves again I moan lowly. My nails rake down his back and he grunts. Jason gathers me in his arms and moves us to the wall. I moan my had falling back against the wall.

"Shit." He groans gripping my legs harder. My climax comes fast and hard enough to have me seeing stars.  

Jason starts sucking on my neck and I moan loudly tightening around him.

"Fuck Peyton." He groans hitting his climax. We're both panting and sweaty.

"I love you." He murmurs against my shoulder. I huff out a laugh.

"I love you too." After we pull away from each other Jason starts the shower. We shower and cuddle in Jason's bed. It feels strange, we never spent anytime here before.

"What are you thinking about love?" Jason whispers kissing my forehead.

"You." I whispered back. He hums and tightens his arms around me. My eyes start to droop in exhaustion.

*HOURS LATER*

Opening my eyes a crack and groan. Strong arms snake around my waist pulling me to a hard chest.