Chapter Three~Secrets

P E Y T O N

"Explain why Jason was in your room." Andrew said with his arms folded across his chest.

"He was comforting me because his brother is dumb. Is that a crime?" I ask rolling my eyes.

"No it's just weird he's our friend, didn't know y'all were even close."

"I was dating his brother for two and a half years, we got close." I state while Jason just sits there watching. Chase and Jax starring down at him.

"It's weird."

"Oh my god! Jason and I are friends, he's been a big help. Now can we drop it?" I nearly shout ready to be done with this conversation.

"There's a more important conversation that we need to have anyway." Jax says looking at me.

"What happened with Luke? The full story this time." Chase stated folding his arms.

"He stopped by while y'all were gone, dropped the bomb that he's actually gay and has known for a year and a half. I was pissed and went off then kicked him out."

"Then I cried and ran till I couldn't and now I'm fine."

"It's not that simple." Andrew said looking skeptical.

"It really is." Jason spoke up.

"Luke told me everything and the rest I learned from P." He says motioning to me.

"No it's not, you locked yourself in your room for two days, you barely ate and ran more than the healthy limit." Andrew piped back in shooting Jason a glare.

"I run to calm down and clear my head, it's either that or harm myself and we don't need that again. I don't want to have another grippy sock vacation." I say, Chase chuckles but gets ahold of himself .

"Now if that's all I would like to spend some time with Jason. He's helped a lot more than I'd care to admit ." I say dragging Jason up to my room and closing my door behind us. Man they were nosy.

"Welp I give it ten minutes before the bust the door down." He says looking at me.

"I give it five."

We sat down on my bed and started up a movie. Within the first five minutes of the movie Chase opened my door to bug us. I look over at Jason and hold out my hand.

"Pay up chump." I say laughing. He grumbles pulling out a crumpled twenty from his pocket.

"I've been told to tell you to keep your door open." He says watching our interaction.

"Hell no. I'm not gonna do anything with Jason I just got out of a relationship." I stated rolling my eyes as I pushed him out and shut the door.

"You aren't a bad liar." Jason smirked.

"Shut up, what they don't know won't hurt them." I say cuddling into his side. He just smiled and put an arm around me. We both sigh in content; my eyes started to droop in exhaustion.

~HOURS LATER~

"Hey P." Jason whispered shaking me softly. I groan and swat at his hands.

"Come on you gotta wake up, I gotta go home and you need food." He says softly.

"Why do you have to leave?" I whisper opening my eyes.

"Your brothers said so. I'll be back later." He whispers the last part so only I'd hear.

"M'kay text me when you get home." I say sitting up so I could walk him to the door. Jax, Andrew, and Chase all watched as I waved goodbye.