Chapter Twelve~ Hope

P E Y T O N

"You only get pizza if you sit in the blanket castle." I declare holding the box in my hand.

"What? But I paid for it!" Chase exclaimed throwing his hands up.

"I got it from the delivery guy so I make the rules here." I shrug. Andrew and Jason watched with amusement.

"Now get your scrawny ass in the blanket castle, I'm hungry." Chase gives in and crawls into the castle. Andrew follows shortly after and Jason just looks at me.

"What?" I ask still holding the pizza. Jason shakes his head but grins at me. I blush and turn to the castle, Jason grabs my wrist and pulls me against his chest. He presses a few soft kisses along my jaw and neck; I hold back a noise before pulling away. Jason only smirks at me and I turn a darker shade of red.

"Hi." I whisper when his hands find my waist pulling me close again.

"Hi beautiful." He says leaning down to kiss me, the moment out lips meet I forget about everything else. It feels like nobody else is here just the two of us. Jason's hands tighten on my waist as he nips at my bottom lip.

"Oi I'm hungry! Quit making out and bring the pizza!" Chase calls making us break apart. I sigh looking up at Jason; the passion burning in his eyes makes my breath hitch. With a shake of my head I turn back to the blanket castle and crawl into it.

Andrew and Chase sit waiting semi-patiently. With and eye roll I set the box down and get comfortable. Jason settles next to me with his pizza. We spend the next few hours watching movies and laughing at stupid stories. I haven't had fun like this in so long, too long. After awhile Chase leaves and Andrew follows shortly after that. Jason and I cuddle and watch a few more movies before calling it a night.

"You have school tomorrow." I say after we climb out of the fort.

"Yeah, I don't want to leave yet though." Jason whispered pulling me against his chest. I sigh as his arms wrap around my waist.

"You can stay a little longer if you'd like." Jason nods grinning at me. I try to stifle a yawn but fail; Jason chuckled lowly.

"You sleepy?" He whispers picking me up like a child.

"Yeah." I whisper softly. Jason grins and takes me upstairs to my room. We lay in silence for awhile just enjoying the company.

"I love you beautiful." He whispers holding me tighter.

"I love you too." I whispered back as my eye grew heavy. Within minutes I was asleep. In the morning Jason's gone again I wasn't surprised. They had school still and I was suspended.

Jax was gone when I got up, he said something about having shit to do today. I spend most of the day in the blanket castle reading to kill time. Sometime around noon I fall asleep, when I wake up I'm in my room. Confused I sit up and look around it's still light out; my book and phone are on the nightstand.

"Oh your awake." Luke said from the window seat. I jump and fall off the bed.

"Don't do that!" I nearly shriek putting a hand on my heart.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." He says standing and helping me up.

"What are you doing here?"

"Oh I got your work for the week. I figured since your missing school I might as well get your work."

"Thank you Luke. Did you bring me upstairs?"

"No I did." I jump again and turn to see Jason standing in the doorway smirking at me.

"Someone's jumpy today."