Chapter 6- After the Show

Emily's POV

The show was amazing. We were on our way to go to IHOP. Me and Mom went separately so we could go straight home after. The car ride was quiet other than the music we had in the CD player. We finally got there but the guys must've been behind us. We got there first, we stayed in the car and listened to music. She was on Facebook on her phone. I was on twitter. I got 6 new follows and a few mentions so I had to find out what they all were. Follows from: @Harry_Styles, @Louis_Tomlinson, @NiallOfficial, @Real_Liam_Payne, @zaynmalik, and @JoshDevineDrums. I went to mentions and they were from the guys. My mom doesn't have a twitter so thankfully see doesn't see anything I post on here or anything anyone sends me. These were my messages.

@Louis_Tomlinson: @1Dforever I think I deserve a thank you. Just kidding. It was nice meeting you:)

@NiallOfficial: @1Dforever good meeting you Em. by the way, I know what was really going on up there. And Louis didn't say anything.

@JoshDevineDrums nice meeting you. Almost there, i think. I know tonight won't be the last time we see you though.

@Real_Liam_Payne its so obvious. he won't stop talking about you. as we have been in this bus. i've heard your name over twenty times. haha:)

@Harry_Styles nice meeting you today. we will be there in less then 10 min. see you soon :)

I reply to them while I am sitting here. 

@Louis_Tomlinson seriously thank you. not kidding. :)

@NiallOfficial haha. okay. just don't say anything when you get here. mom can't know. not yet.. good meeting you. sorry i almost passed out ;)

@JoshDevineDrums i hope its not the last time. nice meeting you too :)

@Real_Liam_Payne just don't say anything. thats good to know haha. nice meeting you liam. 

@Harry_Styles okay. see you soon. nice meeting you too. we are already here :P

I smile and put my phone back in my pocket. 

-"So. What do you want to talk about?" I said.

-"Whatever you want to talk about. So have you had a good day?" She said.

-"Yeah. I had a good day. Speaking of which. I was right." I said just to see if i could get her to say much.

-"About what?" she has no idea...

-"About Harry not caring about security.." 

-"I know... They are really nice kids. Harry seems really nice. Louis is sweet. I talked to him after he came to get you and Harry. He just talked a lot. The others seem nice they just didn't talk much." She said. 

-"What did you and Lou talk about?" i said. She said he talked alot. I'm kinda wondering if he said anything. 

-"Nothing really." She said. "And he agreed that he thinks Harry likes you and that you would be a cute couple." She added on. 

-"Oh really. So your talking about me behind my back." I said.

-"Not really. You already knew everything I said." she said..

-"Oh their here." i said grinning. she knew I wanted to change the subject. It was so obvious.