All of a sudden, Carlos moved from his frozen state and came towards me.

Domenico and Ales took a step back after sharing a look with him.

"Are you hurt anywhere right now bambina?" Carlos asked me gently with tears in his eyes.

Angelo too stood up and came to my other side.

I looked at him trying to figure out his intentions, if I should tell them about my present injuries or not. Coming to the conclusion, that they would know if I lie anyway, I decided to tell him the truth.

So, I nodded.

Almost instantly his and several other men's jaw clenched in anger.

"Where bambina?" Angelo asked softly.

"Uhmm, everywhere." I said in a low voice looking down not wanting to see the disgust in their eyes.

Everyone looked even more angry now.

'Oh no no. I shouldn't have said that..'

'Now they hate me, don't they??'

'Stupid. idiotic Evelyn. Can't even do one thing right.'

'Maybe I really deserved what they did!!'

"Can I please see them Eve? Just to make sure it is nothing serious." Carlos asked me softly trying to control himself.

My gaze for some reason immediately went to my triplets.

'I want their comfort. I don't think I can do this without them.'

'God, I sound so clingy!!'

As if understanding me clearly, they both ran towards me and held my hands. They were on either side of me, but were still giving Carlos and Angelo some space.

I just lied back down on the bed, completely exhausted from today's events.

Carlos took hold of my sweater and looked at me as if wanting my approval. I merely nodded still holding tight onto my triplets' hands and closed my eyes, not wanting to see their reactions.

Carlos lifted up my sweater till you could see my entire torso.

Gasps and sobs were heard all across the room. The elders were looking at my torso completely frozen in shock and with wide eyes. Everyone was looking at my multi-colored torso. My ribs were quite visible as well. The bandage on the cut was preventing them to see the infection though.

As if coming to the same thought, Carlos slowly opened my bandage. Now, my yellowish-brown infected cut was also visible.

Ethan started crying and Ezra too shed some tears looking at me.

Domenico looked hella angry and punched the wall.

"Omg, Eve" whispered Xavier looking at me in shock.

"This cut is infected bambina." Carlos informed in a shaky voice after checking it.

'I know that brother!!'

Angelo pressed a little on my ribs while I cried out in pain.

"Your ribs are broken too." he mumbled in disbelief.

'Geez, I did not know that!!'

'Can it get any more worse??'

"Dad, we need to take her to the hospital. This cut needs immediate attention or the infection will spread further. Her ribs too." Carlos stated.

Ales immediately came towards me and picked me up. He was looking at me with eyes filled with guilt and regret.

With that, we all made our way towards the cars. As Ales was sitting down with me on his lap, the exhaustion took over and I passed out.