Chapter 19

EVELYN'S POV

I woke up to someone shaking me gently the next day. Tiredly opening my eyes halfway, I looked up to see that it was Carlos who was shaking me.

"Come on, wake up bambina. You have school." he shook me gently.

I just nodded slightly to show him that I was awake.

"Good. Don't go to sleep again baby. Come downstairs fast." he left my room with that.

Groaning, I begrudgingly climbed out of my bed and moved towards the bathroom. I did my morning routine and after taking care of my wounds, I changed into my uniform.

(A/N : in case you forgot how her uniform looked like)

After I finished getting ready, I took my bag and went downstairs. Reaching the dining room, I saw that everyone was already there, eating breakfast, except Ethan.

'Where is he?'

Noticing me standing, mom ushered me to the table and taking my seat, I placed some food on my plate. I was glancing at Ethan's seat when Carlos answered my unasked question.

"He is always late. No matter how early I wake Ethan up, he takes a lifetime getting ready." Carlos rolled his eyes.

"He is the type of guy who takes more time than girls to get ready." Ezra shook his head chuckling.

"I pity his future wife/husband." Xavier said dramatically.

"I am here, I am here." Ethan came running into the room shouting.

He sat on his seat and filled his plate with food, and without wasting a minute, started eating. Everyone chuckled at this shaking their head which made him grin sheepishly.

"So boys and my princess, I hope you remember all the rules?? I don't want any complaints from any of you. Ok??" dad said with a pointed look.

"Yes dad." Everyone muttered rolling their eyes.

"Good" he chuckled lowly.

I stood up after I was done and just as I did, I heard Domenico's voice.

"What the hell are you wearing??" he shouted.

"M-My uniform." I answered simply not understanding why was he even shouting.

"The skirt is so short!! Go change. We will get you a bigger skirt tomorrow. You won't be wearing something this revealing ever." he ordered.

I pouted because I didn't have the energy to change, but I knew better than to challenge Domenico. So, I went to the person who had higher power than Domenico, aka Alessandro.

'And if that doesn't work, I can just go to dad.' I smirked internally.

'You are getting more and more comfortable with them every day.' my inner voice stated.