Chapter 7

ETHAN'S POV

I woke up with someone stirring me repeatedly. Already knowing who it was , I groaned and looked up with my half open eyes.

"And may I know the reason of this untimely disturbance that you created dear brother of mine?" I said sarcastically with an annoyed face.

"Well it is time for school little brother , so you better get up now." reprimanded Carlos.

"Uhh , but I don't wanna!" I whined.

"Get up right now Ethan Romano." he scolded.

'oh my , he used the government name'

"Ahh , my head pains and my body feels hot too. I think I have a fever. I don't think I can go to school today." I lied clearly not wanting to get up this early.

'who was that idiotic person who decided school should start early?'

"If you make one more excuse or try to buy yourself more time to sleep , I swear to god Ethan , the next thing you know will be you having a bath on the bed if you know what I mean." Carlos threatened.

Now that unreasonable and cruel threat made me jump up from my bed and run towards the bathroom. I could hear low chuckling from my room as I entered the bathroom. I scowled at his antics.

After some time I was finally ready and made my way towards the dining table to have my breakfast. I ran downstairs because why not ? When you have pigs as brothers who can eat any amount of food , you have to be fast or you will have nothing left to eat.

'food here I come. I loveeee food'

I filled my plate with everything as soon as I sat down. Light conversations were made during breakfast. My father and older brothers were discussing business , mother and Carlos were discussing something and the rest of my brothers were busy on their phones. Shaking my head at this , I continued focusing on the most important thing in life , foooood!

After everyone was done , we headed towards hellhole , aka school.

Just as we reached , we were about to make our way towards our respective classes , when we heard Bitchney , sorry Brittney bullying someone. Now that I looked at her clearly , I noticed she was the new girl who also looked the same as me and my twin.

All day yesterday I couldn't stop thinking about the resemblance but distracted myself by thinking about food , and just like that she was out of my mind. But she was back in mind now.

We were all about to leave because it wasn't our concern to help her but I guess Matteo didn't think the same and started walking towards them. We all also followed because duh , drama baby! Why would we miss the chance?

Matteo was able to get Brittney away from there after which we all realised that the girl was still standing there with her head down. As if noticing all of us staring at her , she finally spoke.

"T-thank y-you" she said quietly and looked up.

And that's when it again happened. All of us froze , eyes widened and mouth agape.

'thank god they think that the resemblance is too much too. I thought me and Ezra were going mad.'

No one uttered a word and just kept staring at her. She moved her gaze to all of us and suddenly froze too when her eyes laid on me and Ezra. I guess this is the first time she saw us and was shocked.

Suddenly she stumbled backwards a little and ran away but not before muttering out , "I-I , T-thank y-you again. B-bye."

We all kept staring at her retreating back. Finally Xavier broke the silence.

"What the bloody hell was that?" he whisper-yelled.

None of us had an answer to that obviously.

"I thought I was just dreaming yesterday when I saw her." Ezra muttered lowly.

"You saw her yesterday?" Xander shouted.

"Yes we both did but just shrugged it off as a coincidence." This time I answered.

"This is not a small coincidence guys. She looks exactly like you two. How could you not tell any of us?" Matteo remarked in disbelief.

"What would have happened if we would have told you? Huh? What would you have even done? Nothing right? So we didn't tell." snapped Ezra.

"We would have talked to our fucking parents about it. That was what we would have done Ezra." Xander angrily retorted.

Realising this was going nowhere and we were basically fighting , I cut them off.

"Ok what's done is done now. We will talk to our parents about it in the evening today." I suggested.

"Yeah ok" everyone mumbled and left for their respective classes.

The whole day went by and all I could keep thinking about was that girl , Evelyn. It's like no matter how hard I try to get her out of my fucking head , I couldn't. Not to mention there was also this very protective feeling I got whenever I saw her or was around her.

'what the hell is happening to me?'

'maybe I am going mad.'

'yeah maybe'

Shaking my head at the fact that I was talking to myself , I went outside the school where we all meet.

The ride back home was silent as everyone was thinking the same thing over and over again :

'Why did Evelyn look so much like us?'

When it was evening , we were all patiently waiting for our parents and elder brothers to come back. Mom had also gone to work today. She worked in our office itself but went to work sometimes only.

'perks of having the boss as your husband and son I guess'

Finally after waiting for 10 minutes which felt like 10 hours , they arrived.

We didn't know what were we even expecting them to say but one thing was clear that the shit was about to hit the fan.

'nothing could prepare us for what we actually heard'

_______________________________________________________________________________

THEY ARE GOING TO BE SHOCKED IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!

KEEP READING!

LOVE<3

NEHAL