She smiled at the grizzled creature, "Can you invite Harry and Daphne over for lunch? We have news for them and I have a request to make of my brother."

Kreacher was quick to zero in on her stomach, his eyes widening in surprise. "A news young Master or Mistress?" He asked in a strangely soft and excited voice. After he was given an affirmative about the pregnancy he bowed lightly again, "I's be making sure Lord Black be over today."

Andromeda laughed lightly as he swiftly popped away. She shook her head lightly, "I remember when I was a girl, he was so attentive with Sirius and Regulus. You wouldn't think it, but Kreacher is a very paternal elf."

============================

They walked the distance from Saint Mungo's to Grimmauld Place. It was only a kilometer or so of a distance, but they walked with Hermione's arm looped through Draco's. She was still in a slight state of shock from finding out that she was pregnant, and her husband looked mad with his wide grin. Passing civilians gave them stange looks, but most could tell by the way that Hermione walked with a hand over her stomach. Her lips wore a small smile but her eyes were a cloudy brown of surprise. It was a look recognized by many older woman.

The walk wasn't too long, thought they were greeted with hugs by Nymphadora and a smile from Remus. "'Mione, are you with us? You look spaced out," The metamorph questioned in worry. Her son was on her hip. Draco smiled and shook hid head lightly, "We've some news to share at ours for lunch. Do you mind if we all use your floo to go?" Remus was quick to consent and ushered the young couple inside.

============================

They were quickly inside the entrance hall of 7 Pewburry Drive. Their home was nestled close to a magical community just outside of Cookham. The River Thames separated the magical and muggle communities, and has for many years. The home was purchased by Harry, as Lord Black, as a wedding gift for Draco and Hermione.

The home itself sat on a fairly large sized estate of a thousand square meters. It was surrounded mostly by a small fern of woods, something that allowed the couple their privacy. The home itself was three stories of gray stone and timber. The ground consisted of the entrance room, kitchen, dining room, common room, and a half bath. Upstairs were the master bed with and en suite bath, two bedrooms, one full bath, and a small library.

The library was build in a small, circular tower. It had a balcony equipped with a magical and muggle telescope. The shelves were floor to ceiling, only roughly three meters. A small fireplace was tucked away from the shelves with a small common area designed for reading in front of it. It was one of Hermione's favorite places to be, but she adored the porch.

The porch wrapped around the front and left side of the house and was covered by a roof. It had a waist high fence and was connected to a small carport that reached over the drive. The carport led directly to the entrance room, whereas the porch had another door leading into the common room. She had already furnished the porch with small tables and chairs, turning part of it into a beautiful area to have tea.

They created an area in the basement for a Potions lab, dueling area, and a smaller library where they kept the more obscure works of literature. Draco was proud of his new life and of his home. He loved his little lab, his wife's library. He loved the small stream that ran through the back of their property. He was ecstatic to become a father. He was just happy as he pulled Hermione out of their floo.

His mother, aunts, uncle, cousins, and her parents would arrive for the afternoon and evening soon. "Master and Mistress has arrived homes," Winky smiled at them as Draco pulled Hermione to sit down. He sent the recovering elf a smile and greeted her. "Don't forget that we're having company over today, Winky. It's only family, so you don't have to worry," He reminded the elf. She smiled and nodded before lighting the fireplace with a snap of her fingers, "Mistress looks to have a chill."