2 • 146 • 158

Start from the beginning

"Huh? But--"

"I heard that Miseng has been training hard lately with clicker," Charlotte said. "Since those people are scouts, Miseng who has an observer could get an upper hand. This is a perfect chance to see her development."

Miseng's eyes brightened when she heard those words. She turned around and looked at Bam, "Yeah! Let me fight this one!"

Bam looked at Miseng. He thought about it. As he found Charlotte's words reasonable, he didn't want to see his friend getting hurt.

"Fine," he agreed.

If she fails, then he and the others will interfere with the fight.

Miseng walked to face both Purple Eye Brothers. Her observer was ready.

'I used that item that Endorsi gave to me to figure out the characteristics of my shinsu, and since then, I've been training every single day without ever taking a day off. I can do this!'

[ Shinsu Boost ]

She leapt towards the Purple Eye Brothers with a surprising speed.

"That's weird. You're extremely good at using intense bursts of power. Maybe you were born like that."

"You don't know who your parents are? So your family is a secret? Maybe you have some kind of amazing hidden power."

'That's right. This is the type of shinsu... THAT SUITS ME!!'

SLAM!!

She swung her right fist towards one of the Purple Eye Brothers and punched his face. It was a powerful punch, as she immediately knocked her enemy unconscious.

[ Berserker Mode ]

"THAT'S IT!" Endorsi cheered for Miseng proudly. "NICE! YOU HAVE GROWN, MISENG! I'M HAPPY FOR YOU!!"

Bam was lost in words, "..........she seems really angry."

'Verdi once mentioned to Miseng that she is skilled with intense burst of power. It is proven in the Workshop,' Charlotte thought with a smile. 'This shinsu boost really suits her a lot that those regulars couldn't even scratch her a bit.'

'Are they seriously the regulars who finished the train before us?' Altaira wondered with a smirk as he enjoyed the scene.

"YOU LITTLE PUNK...!" The green- haired man cursed. "SLOW HER DOWN!"

[ Purple Eye's Special Skill : Slow Eye ]

The one eye on the Purple Eye began to shine.

[ Reflection ]

The observer reacted towards the attack, and when the green- haired man realized, he discovered that he was the one being slowed down. And before he could thought of the reason, Miseng has delivered a punch to his face.

"NICE SHOT, MISENG! WAY TO GO, GIRL!" Endorsi cheered. "WOHOO!"

Bam began to worry for the brothers, "...should we stop her...?"

"Nah. She's good," Altaira answered, mistaking Bam's intention as worrying for Miseng's safety.

Miseng huffed and huffed. Although she has just used it briefly, it seems to be quite tiring for her. But still, with a proud smile, she said it loudly, "YES! I'm stronger now!!"

She looked towards Bam and grinned, "Am I strong enough to save them, Viole? From now on... I don't want anyone to die because of me ever again!"

Her words reminded Bam of his determination to not let anyone to sacrifice themselves for him. Those words made him felt even more determined to save the hostages. As young as Miseng was, she was also trying not to be anyone's burden and to be a help.